Why do you hate Feminism?

It’s mostly ugly incels who have a hate agenda against woman. :mjlol: Even a. Small thing about a woman will trigger them.

I have a lot of respect for other Male users here who don’t act that way

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Modern feminism isn't like it is before. The movement started so women could have equal rights. Nowadays the meaning is all like "women are superior" "if you don't agree then you are a misogynist" Feminism is the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.

Villainess

So no, I am not a feminist. If it reverted to the older days then yes, I would be a feminist. But as of now, no.

It’s mostly ugly incels who have a hate agenda against woman. :mjlol: Even a. Small thing about a woman will trigger them.

I have a lot of respect for other Male users here who don’t act that way
I noticed that, and since this is a male dominated site it just everywhere. Literally in that thread talking about the female Solider some of these guys went crazy at the mention of feminism like it’s some kind of sin. Women wanting equal rights should never be a bad thing.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Feminism and Feminazis are two different things. I support true feminists but not feminazis that turned a good agenda into something toxic

Modern feminism isn't like it is before. The movement started so women could have equal rights. Nowadays the meaning is all like "women are superior" "if you don't agree then you are a misogynist" Feminism is the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
You have a choice to support what you want. I base my feminist ideology on woman who actually really need help. We should rather focus on how for example: many young girls are married off at a young age against their will. Or how some countries don’t allow woman to be paid the same amount as men, or how many rape victims are silenced for sake of “Reputation”.

Villainess

You have a choice to support what you want. I base my feminist ideology on woman who actually really need help. We should rather focus on how for example: many young girls are married off at a young age against their will. Or how some countries don’t allow woman to be paid the same amount as men
proved my point <3

proved my point <3
I don’t follow western feminism most of the time since they always skip out the IMPORTENT topics we should speak on about, but they rather focus on the way a man sits or how they consider men less which isn’t even what feminism is all about. It really saddens me to know how much if changed over the years and how most feminists ARENT even considered to be true feminists.

Mozart

You need people like me
Feminism is hilarious. All the money they raise + energy on campaigns goes towards shit like female footballers getting a raise lol. Not the millions of girls without an education or fighting for tougher sentences for rapists.

Also, modern feminism promotes things that many women only end up regretting later on in life.

Feminism is hilarious. All the money they raise + energy on campaigns goes towards shit like female footballers getting a raise lol. Not the millions of girls without an education or fighting for tougher sentences for rapists.

Also, modern feminism promotes things that many women only end up regretting later on in life.
People overlook about a lot of things sadly. Most modern feminists wouldn’t even knew about how refugee woman’s are treated or about how female foreign maids are treated nor would they know about the condition of female fabric workers in Bangladesh or in South east Asia. They mainly focus on the west and forget about the actual important places

Believe me no girl wants to marry you. No human likes it to be controlled
WhisperedPoisedEelelephant-small.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
So feminist are the ones who want equality while feminazis want to be superior to men?
In some cases yeah but for the most part feminazis want all the benefits of equality but don't want to abandon the stuff that they benefit from the patriarchy (ex. Not paying for meals, allowed to hit men and they can't hit back etc.) A true feminist wants true equality and knows that there will be good and bad that comes with it but they acknowledge that.