Why do you halimos do that

5DE387CD-08F6-47DC-A6FC-683DD4F8458E.png

You get things mixed up
This thread isn’t based on personal experiences
It’s about this meme
So why talk of it as though it is your personal experience?
'No I mean the staring and then go : eww' and 'Why do halimos do this'
Stop acting as though I have mistakenly misinterpreted you, it's you who has layed the groundwork to be misinterpreted and now you are trying to say I 'mixed' things up.
I interpreted it wrongly just as any1 else would have bc u have crafted this to garner attention.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
What are we, fobs? Why would I stare at random Somali men in public? Go ask them fob girls, this has nothing to do with us.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Stop acting as though I have mistakenly misinterpreted you, it's you who has layed the groundwork to be misinterpreted and now you are trying to say I 'mixed' things up.
I interpreted it wrongly just as any1 else would have bc u have crafted this to garner attention.
This has happened to me before

What are we, fobs? Why would I stare at random Somali men in public? Go ask them fob girls, this has nothing to do with us.
It’s really not that deep 😂