Why do you believe in Islam

Don’t you wish to bring a brother back to the fold. I’m a young man who’s been led astray xabibi I’m just looking for answers :mjohreally:

You looking for attention and to be a problem. All the answers are out there for you to look, but you don't care for that. Nor do i care if you come back to islam....islam don't need you. You really think you gonna get sympathy, when you come on here and attack my deen? you can drown in acid for all i care...just remember to record it and upload it to youtube so we can laugh....dirty kaffir.

You looking for attention and to be a problem. All the answers are out there for you to look, but you don't care for that. Nor do i care if you come back to islam....islam don't need you. You really think you gonna get sympathy, when you come on here and attack my deen? you can drown in acid for all i care...just remember to record it and upload it to youtube so we can laugh....dirty kaffir.
Example 148854 of peaceful Islam

783C8564-D1AE-4CE6-A595-8862618F882E.jpeg

if someone doesn't believe god exist, then how can they explain rain. rain has to be controlled. it rains somewhere and doesn't rain somewhere else. it rains sometimes but doesn't rain other times.

people who don't believe god exist are truly the dumbest people ever.
Just for the record rain can be explained scientifically.

I believe in Islam as it makes sense to me. I have had doubts about Islam, very serious one also.

For me, its logical that there is a God, a sentient being. The more I live, the more I explore the world surrounding me, Allah existence becomes clealer to me.

One of the key reasons why I believe in Islam is the afterlife. Life ending is a thought I could not comprehend. We human have a soul that will be placed in either Jannah or hell.

I hope you find a reason to believe in Islam again. I have read a book about a somali woman who converted to christianity and alhamdulillah reverted back to Islam.
Remember, Allah is the most Merciful.

There are scholars who can give better answers then trolls on somalispot. I doubt people here can give you a satisfactory answer. I hope my answer offers some insight in a believers mind.

I don’t usually post here but I thought I would leave my 2 cents. First I wanted to mention that having doubts about Islam is somewhat common among young adults because They were not taught the religion correctly. With the precedence of reading the Quran in Arabic (which is very important) is placed over understanding and truly learning what the religion is about and preaches, it creates misunderstandings and lack of knowledge among the youth - I was in this position myself - so it’s perfectly okay to be curious if you are following the truth and I hope at the end of your journey you find it.

If you are truly looking for the truth try not to approach the religion with any confirmation bias - the same way you might think religious people view Islam in a bias manner, I think a lot of anti Muslim ppl do the same - instead of seeking to understand the text in the Quran they would much rather deny the ambiguity of certain verses and would use their own understanding to attack the religion.

with than being said, I can link you an article that pretty much summarizes why I am a Muslim. However I don’t think that would be much use to you since you have not even decided on your own if there is a god/creator/controller of simulator/entity that is responsible for our reality which is a core part of Islam.
So before you can even think about if Islam is the truth you must figure out if there is a higher power. Look at the pros and cons yourself with an open mind instead of posting on a forum like this. When you post here about something so serious and not refer to better sources of information, it comes across like you are here to argue, not trying to understand. Personally, I went through this journey of questioning everything and so I went back to basics - ultimately I came to the conclusion that Islam was the truth, this journey helped me restablish my faith and now I went from a muslim by name to a much better one that is constantly trying to improve. All respect tho!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're right sxb, you're a 10/10 ubermench and an intellectual colossus :lolbron:
Whereas we are but simple and lowly creatures driven by fear and ignorance, bestow us with your wisdom o'enlightened one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you say it as a joke but they genuinely believe it lol. They think they’re geniuses above everyone else lmao.

you say it as a joke but they genuinely believe it lol. They think they’re geniuses above everyone else lmao.
They think the rest of us are mindless NPCs in a video game who never contemplate their own existence or their place in the universe. Wallahi they're the Midwit meme personified loool
d43.jpg

You are what your parents are.
You are what your family are.
You are what your people are.

Islam just happened to be the major religion in Islam, but most people follow the religion because A: almost every Somali is muslim and B:their family and parents are.

Islam has been in Somalia for at least 1400 or less years, not as long as waaq but it impacted Somalia itself where the culture, the life and the poets revolves around it.

But, if me ya say Judaism was a major religion, everyone would have followed it without questioning.

if your parents are Jewish, you’re most likely be Jewish. If you’re parents are Hindu, you’re most likely be Hindu. You won’t question it until you get older.

Because science is for literal retards. Imagine investigating how the constituents of the absolute lowest, least important and least real aspects of reality interact with each other and thinking that you’re “mastering Nature” or whatever egomaniac phrasing they use. Evolution is fake, materialism is fake, conscious is completely fundamental. Start meditating, find God, and reject false wordly “wisdom”

You are what your parents are.
You are what your family are.
You are what your people are.

Islam just happened to be the major religion in Islam, but most people follow the religion because A: almost every Somali is muslim and B:their family and parents are.

Islam has been in Somalia for at least 1400 or less years, not as long as waaq but it impacted Somalia itself where the culture, the life and the poets revolves around it.

But, if me ya say Judaism was a major religion, everyone would have followed it without questioning.

if your parents are Jewish, you’re most likely be Jewish. If you’re parents are Hindu, you’re most likely be Hindu. You won’t question it until you get older.
In Somalia, not in Islan*

Because science is for literal retards. Imagine investigating how the constituents of the absolute lowest, least important and least real aspects of reality interact with each other and thinking that you’re “mastering Nature” or whatever egomaniac phrasing they use. Evolution is fake, materialism is fake, conscious is completely fundamental. Start meditating, find God, and reject false wordly “wisdom”
And what evidence do you have to counter that lol

Trending