Why do you believe in Islam

this guy is resting like if he provided an answer to the question.

Cartoon of a Man Asleep in His Easy Chair - Royalty Free Clipart Picture
He’s telling there’s a system to it just like how there’s a order to everything else.

Once you leave organized religion you go through phases @heavyrealm . The first phase is arguing against it and the second phase is just accepting people have different belief systems.

Enjoy your life and forget atheistic preaching!

I wouldn't have a problem with kafir ex-muslims if they just lived their lives normally after leaving the deen. Instead, they become obesessed with all things Islam like the subversive maggot they are.

My theory's that they desperately try to convince others about Islam being a *insert fedora tipping, fàggot atheist redditor talking point here* to try and validate their descision. When you leave Islam, you're not just leaving the faith itself, you're also leaving behind your culture and part of your identity, hope it was worth it lol

I hope breaking your parent's hearts over "muh science, fact and logic" was worth it wallahi.
View attachment 194289

😭💀wallahi when I was a exmuslim, i just didn’t care if you believe or not. People would always believe so why spent energy on debunking or etc, after a generations their children would probably be a non Muslim .I could understand if you lived in a Muslim but in the west , n*gga why you talking too much, grab a book and go smash your live away in uni. My dad would tell me to pray and I would just tell him i prayed or I will pray with him, the prayer were a nice meditation after working 7 hours on a single problem😭

So you’d rather live in ignorance of the world surrounding you and not use your brain to find the answers yourself
Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 15.14.47.png

One of us is going to have a meltdown at 50 and rope themselves, the other's going to have a loving family and supportive community around them. Guess which one of us is which?lol

So religion is just a coping mechanism for you then

imagine being so weak minded that you need to believe in fairytales
You're right sxb, you're a 10/10 ubermench and an intellectual colossus :lolbron:
Whereas we are but simple and lowly creatures driven by fear and ignorance, bestow us with your wisdom o'enlightened one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While us muslims are gathering tomorrow in our communities for jumah and spreading good vibes....these dirty kaffirs will be sitting in their room thinking of ways to kill themselves.

You're right sxb, you're a 10/10 ubermench and an intellectual colossus :lolbron:
Whereas we are simple lowly creatures driven by fear and ignorance, bestow us with some of your wisdom o'enlightened one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your brainwashed and you don’t see it.

there’s a saying that it’s easier to fool a men then to convince a man he has been fooled. Never really understood but now I do. Cause people like you would rather stick with traditions and backwards ideology so they can feel comfortable and not go through the hassle of finding the truth for himself. Humans are always most likely to take the shorter easier path. The same can be said for religion would you rather question how the universe came into being or you can take the simple minded path and just say everything in existence is cause of god. It’s up to you

Did I hurt your ego lol sometimes people need to be exposed to the other side and see things from a different perspective.

Btw attacking me dosent bring much to the convo.

I don't care to have a convo with a dirty kaffir like you.

You clearly looking for attention...there are multiple ex muslim sites for people messed up as you with no purpose in life. go there you no life loser troll.

Your brainwashed and you don’t see it.

there’s a saying that it’s easier to fool a men then to convince a man he has been fooled. Never really understood but now I do. Cause people like you would rather stick with traditions and backwards ideology so they can feel comfortable and not go through the hassle of finding the truth for himself. Humans are always most likely to take the shorter easier path. The same can be said for religion would you rather question how the universe came into being or you can take the simple minded path and just say everything in existence is cause of god. It’s up to you
Listen warya, most people have a crisis of faith at some point. 99.9% of your thoughts and theories aren't original, nor are you unique. So get off of your high-horse you edge-lord fàggot lol

"Why can't they just use their brain like I am, fucking hell, why's everyone else so dense!?"
Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 15.59.04.png

Last edited:
Listen warya, most people have a crisis of faith at some point. 99.9% of your thoughts and theories aren't unique and nor are you, so get off of your high-horse you teenage edge-lord fàggot lol
I never said I was unique nor did I ever mention me being above you. I’m just asking questions would you rather remain ignorant of how the universe actually works or would you rather just believe in the fairytale explanations that ancient people used to have a better understanding of their world.

I never said I was unique nor did I ever mention me being above you. I’m just asking questions would you rather remain ignorant of how the universe actually works or would you rather just believe in the fairytale explanations that ancient people used to have a better understanding of their world.
This is literally you;
ivno7lgb7v141.jpg

I don't care to have a convo with a dirty kaffir like you.

You clearly looking for attention...there are multiple ex muslim sites for people messed up as you with no purpose in life. go there you no life loser troll.
Don’t you wish to bring a brother back to the fold. I’m a young man who’s been led astray xabibi I’m just looking for answers :mjohreally:

Trending

Latest posts