Why do you believe in Islam

No brother it doesnt work that way Rome was not the city of Rome was known to the Arabs as the Byzantian empire which controlled Jerusalem, their capital was Modern day Istanbul. This area was captured by the succeeding caliphates and came true. Western Rome collapsed far before centuries ago.

You see you know little about the history and context and jump to conclusions leaving your religion. Please come back.
I’m not a man of the book if you wish to debate talk to @Sheikh Google he knows much more then me atm

I’m not a man of the book if you wish to debate talk to @Sheikh Google he knows much more then me atm
I tend to stay away from people who cite predictions as the reasons why Islam is correct it is a slippery road and throws up so many more questions than answers. Truth be told many are either twisted to fit much different interpretation (tbh I used to do the same thing) many were occurring before the prophet time and are common sense and others are clearly a rip off from Talmudic traditions that if you know enough about other religions it stands out like a sore thumb. Not to mention the many prophecies that didn't come true. It's like making Islam look like a trivial horoscope it's so demeaning wallahi. I put prophecies in the scientific miracles of the Quran section that shows someone's basic knowledge of the deen is propped up by things that have been repeated so many times that it is taken as fact.

Edit: This is also why I always look at the isnad for some of the prophecy predictions and why I have issues with Sahih hadith and blindly following it. Wallahi some of them are so laughable it is clear something written 300 years after by an empire noted for being unreliable will bring severe issues.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I tend to stay away from people who cite predictions as the reasons why Islam is correct it is a slippery road and throws up so many more questions than answers. Truth be told many are either twisted to fit much different interpretation (tbh I used to do the same thing) many were occurring before the prophet time and are common sense and others are clearly a rip off from Talmudic traditions that if you know enough about other religions it stands out like a sore thumb. Not to mention the many prophecies that didn't come true. It's like making Islam look like a trivial horoscope it's so demeaning wallahi. I put prophecies in the scientific miracles of the Quran section that shows someone's basic knowledge of the deen is propped up by things that have been repeated so many times that it is taken as fact.

Edit: This is also why I always look at the isnad for some of the prophecy predictions and why I have issues with Sahih hadith and blindly following it. Wallahi some of them are so laughable it is clear something written 300 years after by an empire noted for being unreliable will bring severe issues.
Lol Islam has so many miracles that are not explainable by “science”. Sahabah, and taabiciis literally spoke to animals in forests and walked on water. Miracles cant be explained by science, God is capable of all things.

I suggest you come back to reality before Malikul Mawt catches you. Having no imaan means no hope in the hereafter and a decrept grave punishment.

Lol Islam has so many miracles that are not explainable by “science”. Sahabah, and taabiciis literally spoke to animals in forests and walked on water. Miracles cant be explained by science, God is capable of all things.

I suggest you come back to reality before Malikul Mawt catches you. Having no imaan means no hope in the hereafter and a decrept grave punishment.

giphy.gif

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.

I wonder why "Miracles" are no longer a thing?

Liban89

One's religion is determined 99% of the time by their place of birth or because their parents believed in a specific religion. There is no magic formula to it.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
if someone doesn't believe god exist, then how can they explain rain. rain has to be controlled. it rains somewhere and doesn't rain somewhere else. it rains sometimes but doesn't rain other times.

people who don't believe god exist are truly the dumbest people ever.

Liban89

if someone doesn't believe god exist, then how can they explain rain. rain has to be controlled. it rains somewhere and doesn't rain somewhere else. it rains sometimes but doesn't rain other times.

Dubai made their own rain the other day, on their terms.

I believe in Islam, because it’s the most logical, compared to Christianity with their pagan religion and Judaism with their satanic Kabbalah and you are not even allowed to convert

Psychologist

Changemaker

are you serious? LMFAO.

Basic google search will answer your question, here you go

I wouldn't have a problem with kafir ex-muslims if they just lived their lives normally after leaving the deen. Instead, they become obesessed with all things Islam like the subversive maggot they are.

My theory's that they desperately try to convince others about Islam being a *insert fedora tipping, fàggot atheist redditor talking point here* to try and validate their descision. When you leave Islam, you're not just leaving the faith itself, you're also leaving behind your culture and part of your identity, hope it was worth it lol

I hope breaking your parent's hearts over "muh science, fact and logic" was worth it wallahi.
de7.jpg

I wouldn't have a problem with kafir ex-muslims if they just lived their lives normally after leaving the deen. Instead, they become obesessed with all things Islam like the subversive maggot they are.

My theory's that they desperately try to convince others about Islam being a *insert fedora tipping, fàggot atheist redditor talking point here* to try and validate their descision. When you leave Islam, you're not just leaving the faith itself, you're also leaving behind your culture and part of your identity, hope it was worth it lol

I hope breaking your parent's hearts over "muh science, fact and logic" was worth it wallahi.
View attachment 194289
This is a discussion don’t know why you getting mad.