Why do you believe in Islam

I believe in Islam because Islam is logically the only religion which makes sense when you compare it to other faiths, Islam is the most authentic.

Naturally there’s a God, if there’s a God he should have choosen a religion and if he has choosen a religion, you would have to compare between them to see which faith makes the most sense objectively and doesn’t have any deficiency. Islam wins.

I believe in Islam because Islam is logically the only religion which makes sense when you compare it to other faiths, Islam is the most authentic.

Naturally there’s a God, if there’s a God he should have choosen a religion and if he has choosen a religion, you would have to compare between them to see which faith makes the most sense objectively and doesn’t have any deficiency. Islam wins.
Did any of you guys watch the video lol

how would you know have you ever researched the many countless religions out there. If so mind telling me what you found lacking

I don’t know whether or not god exist. So I can’t debate with you on that atm.

Last edited:
Pascal's wager sxb. People will follow the religion of their parents. We are simple creatures who follow the group and have in group biases. Majority of people will stay in the religion they were brought up in.

Do you believe aliens exist out there in the universe? Would they be muslim lol. Or are we the choosen ones and somehow the universe only sentient beings capable of craziness is us.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Being objective, I only see two options: be muslim or be atheist/agnostic. No other religion comes close to Islam in terms of sense, my opinion tho.

If I ever have weak iman (inshallah never), I would not be atheist because its better for me still stay within the fold of the deen than leave. That is when Pascal's wager makes sense.

Do you believe that God exist?
I don’t know if a god exists so I can’t say anything about it.

The assumption that a smart being created the universe is just as crazy as the notion that the universe came into being and intricate order that we have today originated from chaos.

I don’t think the answer is black and white but grey probably and is a mix of the two.

I don’t know if a god exists so I can’t say anything about it.

The assumption that a smart being created the universe is just as crazy as the notion that the universe came into being and intricate order that we have today originated from chaos.

I don’t think the answer is black and white but grey probably and is a mix of the two.
I’m retsrddd I actually asked this to you before 😭💀

I got more question if you don’t mind 🥺

Im not some sheik or philosopher so I’m not that knowledgeable but sure why not
Dw nothing about knowledge of religion etc
Some are personal, Is the thought of God a recurring thing for you? How old are you too (don’t need to specify with a number , "young adult" is fine etc). For me, An important part in life is too live and try to understand your surrounding.

Dw nothing about knowledge of religion etc
Some are personal, Is the thought of God a recurring thing for you? How old are you too (don’t need to specify with a number , "young adult" is fine etc). For me, An important part in life is too live and try to understand your surrounding.
I mean there are times that I think about my purpose in life and wonder what all this is for. Like do we have a soul are we just the brain in our skulls. Are we the only intelligent species out there and if not where are the others. Do we live in a simulation.

What exsisted before the universe and do other universes exist. These are questions that pop up in my head but I don’t think I’m smart enough or hard working enough to find the answers. Many more questions that I can’t get into atm. I feel like that summing all these answers to god is just lazy and just a way for us to go on with our daily lives and not question our existence.

the universe has countless mysteries and secrets and that to me is amazing. Most remarkable thing is how vast the universe is that the we measure distance in light years. That to me is another miracle of the universe

I’m a young adult if u were wondering 18-21
This video here blew my mind

I mean there are times that I think about my purpose in life and wonder what all this is for. Like do we have a soul are we just the brain in our skulls. Are we the only intelligent species out there and if not where are the others. Do we live in a simulation.

What exsisted before the universe and do other universes exist. These are questions that pop up in my head but I don’t think I’m smart enough or hard working enough to find the answers. Many more questions that I can’t get into atm. I feel like that summing all these answers to god is just lazy and just a way for us to go on with our daily lives and not question our existence.

the universe has countless mysteries and secrets and that to me is amazing. Most remarkable thing is how vast the universe is that the we measure distance in light years. That to me is another miracle of the universe

I’m a young adult if u were wondering 18-21
This video here blew my mind
You much more intelligent than me when I was your age sxb. It's good to ask questions and think and you the brain we have. Shutting it down and accepting things because its how they always were helps no one.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Atheists are lost I know Allah is true because I witnessed miracles of the Prophet hadith in real life. Everything the Prophet SAW predicted about the end times I am living in it.

Some of the signs include:

Modern car predicted by the prophet
modern communications
shorter time
Vast spread of personalization for example (different brands of alcohol) such things did not exist back then.
markets everywhere
He predicted acceptance of same sex marriage
He predicted the capture Of Constantinople.
He predicted the fire of Basra that happened during the tacaabi generation.
And so much more.

Learning your diin makes your imaan unshakable, it is those with only rudimentary Islamic knowledge that can be beguiled into disbelief. Ibliis has many ways to trick mankind

There’s nothing wrong about asking question and you should continue to do so. The universe is a flexing merveille but There’s really nothing wrong on giving God the credit as we don’t know much or when are we gonna hit a plateau about scientific knowledge. You right there’s too much thing to get into it and the best way to talk is in person with friend while the sky is dark.

Atheists are lost I know Allah is true because I witnessed miracles of the Prophet hadith in real life. Everything the Prophet SAW predicted about the end times I am living in it.

Some of the signs include:

Modern car predicted by the prophet
modern communications
shorter time
Vast spread of personalization for example (different brands of alcohol) such things did not exist back then.
markets everywhere
He predicted acceptance of same sex marriage
He predicted the capture Of Constantinople.
He predicted the fire of Basra that happened during the tacaabi generation.
And so much more.

Learning your diin makes your imaan unshakable, it is those with only rudimentary Islamic knowledge that can be beguiled into disbelief. Ibliis has many ways to trick mankind
He predicted the capture of Rome too and I haven’t seen it captured yet.

If you make a lot of predictions at some point some of them will stick.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He predicted the capture of Rome too and I haven’t seen it captured yet.

If you make a lot of predictions at some point some of them will stick.
No brother it doesnt work that way Rome was not the city of Rome was known to the Arabs as the Byzantian empire which controlled Jerusalem, their capital was Modern day Istanbul. This area was captured by the succeeding caliphates and came true. Western Rome collapsed far before centuries ago.

You see you know little about the history and context and jump to conclusions leaving your religion. Please come back.

Trending