Why do xalimos suddenly become youtubers as soon as they marry ajnabis???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Trust me somali dudes don't want her. We're just asking why the need to show them off as if you've won the lottery? Somali men marry out just as much so where are their youtube channels?
You should search up black women and white men interracial marriages there are hundreds of videos of them feeling like they won the world:chrisfreshhah:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Interracial couple youtube channels are a new trend now tbh. People are fascinated by interracial couples, how they got together, what their parents think, what they think, what they did so far, what kind of reception they get from others, etc. You can make 5 vids a day about the shit they go through and people will tune the f*ck in. It's easy cash man.

You should search up black women and white men interracial marriages there are hundreds of videos of them feeling like they won the world:chrisfreshhah:
This is true wallahi. So many interracial videos on Youtube and all they say is im black and im white or vice versa and this is how we got together. They make it sound like they are different species who has done something groundbreaking.

Now if a cat and a dog had a relationship....i would watch that on youtube as that shit is groundbreaking

Fels

#trollhunter
This is true wallahi. So many interracial videos on Youtube and all they say is im black and im white or vice versa and this is how we got together. They make it sound like they are different species who has done something groundbreaking.

Now if a cat and a dog had a relationship....i would watch that on youtube as that shit is groundbreaking
Cat and dog wow :russ:

How is she winning if she got with an ugly ajanabi halimos who think of marrying out should get those latinos and italians lord have mercy:banderas:
Or just a succesful one. If you gonna marry qashin. Why not your own qashin. I see xalimos marry ex con/gangbanger like its an achievement and brag about it

Fels

#trollhunter
Or just a succesful one. If you gonna marry qashin. Why not your own qashin. I see xalimos marry ex con/gangbanger like its an achievement and brag about it
I would never do that if i marry out am gonna marry a guy with money or enough money these halimos who marry ex convicts are crazy walahi or ugly ajanabis in fact

Last edited:
Its not just Xalimo's, a lot of women do this especially Madow women.
It brings in views.
Some even have 1+ million subs because they're married to an cadaan man.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They did succeed in grabbing your attention and even getting you to share it on this site.
:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts