Why do xalimos like dark skin guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean i have seen xalimos say I want my future husband to be tall dark-skinned man......maxaa kudhacay light-skinned guys what happened I mean I'm not attracted to light skin girls I like them dark-skinned but why not light-skinned guys????Waa sidee niyahow!!

I'm not too dark but brown like most Somalis skin by the way!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This nigga is high as a kite. I'm a light skin nigga fam. I'm eatin good out here, yuh err me?

Muji

VIP
Light skin men are often better looking however, they are very emotional. The light skin guy I spoke to three years ago still messages me saying “I miss you” and it makes me feel sick. Only date light skin men if you want to date an emotional tampon.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Light skin men are often better looking however, they are very emotional. The light skin guy I spoke to three years ago still messages me saying “I miss you” and it makes me feel sick. Only date light skin men if you want to date an emotional tampon.
I used to be that way fam, but I switched up on these tings fam. I'm cold af now woman. Fuk wit a nigga.

Muji

VIP
I used to be that way fam, but I switched up on these tings fam. I'm cold af now woman. Fuk wit a nigga.

Tbh he was very light skin. Anyway why does it have to be an extreme with you faraxs. It’s either emotional handicapped or a soggy tissue. Why not be charming with some self-respect?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Tbh he was very light skin. Anyway why does it have to be an extreme with you faraxs. It’s either emotional handicapped or a soggy tissue. Why not be charming with some self-respect?

Maybe because you live a in messed up Eurotrash country. There are many respectful and educated light skin Faaraxs who aren't emotional at all. The people you're seeing doesn't represent anything.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I only show that side of me to the special tings :dabcasar:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Isn’t it vice versa?
I use to think females weren’t attracted to dark skins but than I reached high school and actually started meeting people that were interested in me.that was a eye opener for me.

Your lightskin. The world likes y’all better than dark skins.

Isn’t it vice versa?
I use to think females weren’t attracted to dark skins but than I reached high school and actually started meeting people that were interested in me.that was a eye opener for me.

Your lightskin. The world likes y’all better than dark skins.

I'm not light-skin I'm brown dark skin

It really doesnt matter tbh but dark skinned guys have smoother skin imo and better facial features. Most lightskins dont have a lot going on in the face department tbh. Obviously depends what race we're talking about tho.

you're taking the afro american stereotype and applying it to somalis.
There's no major differences personality wise between light skin full ethnic somali or dark skin full ethnic somali

Its a new trend. In the early 2000s in the US everyone wanted a light skin guy but they're now saying dark skin. Most are just sheeps in terms of preferences eg. beards weren't seen as attractive 15-20 years ago but now it is.

you're taking the afro american stereotype and applying it to somalis.
There's no major differences personality wise between light skin full ethnic somali or dark skin full ethnic somali

Light skin and dark are Eurocentric terms . In our culture , we have an array of phenotype descriptions :

Madoobe( blackie )
Sugulle ( pitch Nilotic black )
Cadde ( light skin )
Cad Cad ( very light skin Barawani tribe )

Some somali have these nicknames as surnames eg . Axmed Madoobe .

Casaan( reddish light skin ethnic Somali )
Maarin ( mid to dark brown )
Maarin casaan galay ( this was a much desired Somali female phenotype meaning when maarin and light skin meet , man I’m having goosebumps).

In the Habesha culture , they have
Red ( Amhara , Tigrinya people )
Bariya ( blacks or slaves ) .

# streets gotta eat
# suugo science
# anthropologist

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dark skinned men were not preferred over their lighter skinned counterparts or vice versa. It was those with the best features. And they were certainly not unique to a particular hue. I could see how darker skin would make sharper features stand out slightly more.

Moreover, there are stereotypes surrounding light skinned Somali (males) which are exaggerated. They are not cocky, nor less maculine. In fact, I've noticed they are less colour struck (for lighter Xalimos) than the more chocolate coloured Faraxs.

Also, if you look like a moblin I can assure you, your only equalizer is a fat wallet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.