Why do xalimos hate on Farax on social media?

I am just curious.

One of them said I will not marry a farax as if Farax will miss her genes.

We know the best marriage is marrying your own.
Experiments with cadans, tyrones majority end up in dissapointment.

They say better the devil you know.
I have seen xalimos reject faraxs and marry
Tyrones, Alehandros, Abu lulu, Trumps etc

But always would go back home and marry a fob after tyrone leaves them with Wesley snipes and Gabourey Sidibe looking kids.

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Just because a few Xalimos said that doesn’t mean that’s how majority feels. Not everyone’s gonna end up with a Somali. To each their own 🤷🏽‍♀️

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Same thing can be said about farahs. How many farahs have I seen on social media calling Somali women Dhilllooo, Xaar Limos, future single mothers, and talk about how over rated we are. You all are always talking about our ''expiration dates'', and comparing us to ajnabi women (white, and MENA women). Its always ''Xalimo this'' ''Xalimo that'' on Somali twitter
#FarahDoubleStandards

Maybe control your inceels and we won’t have a problem with y’all. Somali boys are embarrassment of the Somali community.
What about xalimos? I have seen them drank , some prostitutes, some having tyrone kids some even leaving the religion.

Its not like you look into your mirror.and say you are too good for Farax.

What about xalimos? I have seen them drank , some prostitutes, some having tyrone kids some even leaving the religion.

Last time I checked Somali girls weren’t the ones commenting gorillas 🦍 under black peoples posts and hating on ever breathing Somali girl.

Bro who cares what they do? Just because they’re the same ethnicity as you doesn’t mean you’re responsible for them or that you own them. Let hôes be hôes.

Last time I checked Somali girls weren’t the ones commenting gorillas 🦍 under black peoples posts and hating on ever breathing Somali girl.
What black people posts? Seems like you are altBLM.
The only time someone hayes on another is because you dont wear skimpy clothes that reveals everything and you post it on social media then you start tweeking.

In dubai there was a qadi that said he precided over marriage nikkah between Somali women and Ajnabis but it was very rare for Somali man and ajnabi.

If you see a somali girl wanting to look like Shanique or monique then advice her not curse her
So if you see a somali guy behaving like Tyrone tell them you look like Kunta kinte.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If she says she dont like Faraxs

Take her out and prove her wrong

SIKE f*ck that bìtch :francis: :nahgirl:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Somalis are black so it's not marrying out if a Somali girl gets with a "tyrone"

Its called marrying out because the babies wont be asking, "How'd you know I'm Somali-" instead they'd be walking around telling folks they're half Somali
:draketf::susp:

Trending