Why do women wear see-through diracs?

No hate wallahi, but recently I’ve been going to Somali events and most of the women wear see through diracs with their bras showing. At this all women’s event there was this one girl with really small boobs who wore no bra but we could see her nipple piercings..???!!!!?! When has this become normal because when I was younger my mom would take me to weddings and people would wear beautiful diracs but would wear something underneath it

Warya we've had this thread before. We aint sexualizing diraacs. Your mother's and sisters wear that shit. Get the horny police for this nigga.

No hate wallahi, but recently I’ve been going to Somali events and most of the women wear see through diracs with their bras showing. At this all women’s event there was this one girl with really small boobs who wore no bra but we could see her nipple piercings..???!!!!?! When has this become normal because when I was younger my mom would take me to weddings and people would wear beautiful diracs but would wear something underneath it
Because they are sexy. Women like to look good :mjdontkno:

Warya we've had this thread before. We aint sexualizing diraacs. Your mother's and sisters wear that shit. Get the horny police for this nigga.
I have never seen seetrough diraacs in my life nor my mom or other eedos wore that shit on weddings.

I can't even imagine other habiyars in seetrough diraacs & doing niiko at weddings

:sheed:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's the way it's designed what else are they supposed to wear a long T under it? It's just aesthetic and those events are majority only women so it doesn't matter.

It's the way it's designed what else are they supposed to wear a long T under it? It's just aesthetic and those events are majority only women so it doesn't matter.
Islamically 'awrah is 'awrah nothing called only women. Same gender mixing is allowed but showing 'awrah to same gender is as sinful as showing to the opposite gender.
Walalayaal diinta ha la barto.

World

VIP
Islamically 'awrah is 'awrah nothing called only women. Same gender mixing is allowed but showing 'awrah to same gender is as sinful as showing to the opposite gender.
Walalayaal diinta ha la barto.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the awrah of a woman in front of other women is between her belly button to her knee, so wearing a see through Dirac isn’t actually sinful if it’s a woman only wedding.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the awrah of a woman in front of other women is between her belly button to her knee, so wearing a see through Dirac isn’t actually sinful if it’s a woman only wedding.
Allahu Aclam. But the 'awrah is 'AWRAH. I don't know the details but it is good sunnah to be far away from the grey zone.

Trending