Why do women say this?

When ever I see a photo of a couple and it can be any ethnicity. You see some women comment and say she can do so much better than him. Like you know nothing about the two people and just decided just based on looks she can do much better

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When ever I see a photo of a couple and it can be any ethnicity. You see some women comment and say she can do so much better than him. Like you know nothing about the two people and just decided just based on looks she can do much better

Don't worry, they are jealous. U r missing the womans language. What they mean is--- i can take that man away from her!

Women are in competition with each other just like Men are in competition with each other men to 'score'?

@Jaydaan and i think u know what i mean being that u r a ..... bleep

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I mean, when I look at jay z and Beyonce photos, I say the same shit. Beyonce can do so much better

Don't worry, they are jealous. U r missing the womans language. What they mean is--- i can take that man away from her!

Women are in competition with each other just like Men are in competition with each other men to 'score'?

@Jaydaan and i think u know what i mean being that u r a ..... bleep
The more I learn about women the more I realise they are strange creatures.

I mean, when I look at jay z and Beyonce photos, I say the same shit. Beyonce can do so much better
Much better in which way? He is a one of the most successful rappers in terms of money. What’s an upgrade for her. Keep in mind they are in the entertainment business together as well

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A lot of girls see the ultimate win as taking another woman’s man

it’s the equivalent of a posterizer in basketball

they see the dude is already made and can is bf material, instead of building up their own guy they want to take one already made:gucciwhat:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s usually out of jealousy, anyways if you are putting your relationship in public you should get comfortable with people’s opinions/hate.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Much better in which way? He is a one of the most successful rappers in terms of money. What’s an upgrade for her. Keep in mind they are in the entertainment business together as well
She still has more money than him and he is ugly. But I guess it works for them. To answer your question, I'd be the upgrade, good looking and can do the entertainment business with her too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of girls see the ultimate win as taking another woman’s man

it’s the equivalent of a posterizer in basketball

they see the dude is already made and can is bf material, instead of building up their own guy they want to take one already made:gucciwhat:

I think i have mentioned this here in the forums before. Women love to hate other women. Its just the way things are. From the 100s of crime show i have watched where the woman is the killer, her victim is not the man who gave her the torments, but the other woman. It doesn't matter if they are Chinese, Whites, Blacks or Orange.

Its like a biological thing. One woman cannot stand the smell of anothers womans vagina,

Except the lesbians of course. :)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I think i have mentioned this here in the forums before. Women love to hate other women. Its just the things are. From the 100s of crime show i have watched where the woman is the killer, her victim is not the man who gave her the torments, but the other woman. It doesn't matter if they are Chinese, Whites, Blacks or Orange.

Its like a biological thing. One woman cannot stand the smell of anothers womans vagina,

Except the lesbians of course. :)
lol I’ve mastered the art of playing them against each other :trumpsmirk:

they make it so easy :gucciwhat:

It’s usually out of jealousy, anyways if you are putting your relationship in public you should get comfortable with people’s opinions/hate.
I agree. I just find the comment very shallow if you have zero info of the two people. Now if you know something about their background then it’s fair enough. Men don’t look and says he can do much better. I think it’s because we are less shallow and value women on more than their looks

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree. I just find the comment very shallow if you have zero info of the two people. Now if you know something about their background then it’s fair enough. Men don’t look and says he can do much better. I think it’s because we are less shallow and value women on more than their looks

11182.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not true men are actually more shallow you mean women are just more vocal, men base everything on looks he’s willing to overlook a lot of things if she’s pretty.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
It is the truth tho, if you could do better... why settle for less???

She still has more money than him and he is ugly. But I guess it works for them. To answer your question, I'd be the upgrade, good looking and can do the entertainment business with her too.
Thats your mistake. Women dont give a f*ck about appearance as long as hes powerful and has money. They care about status

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not true men are actually more shallow you mean women are just more vocal, men base everything on looks he’s willing to overlook a lot of things if she’s pretty.

Well men have a reason to be obsessed with looks. The penis has to be firm, and its not going to be firm if he doesn't like what he is seeing

Trending

Latest posts