Why do women carry disabled fetuses to term?

Is it selfish carry a disabled fetus to term?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Would you think that abortion is the right option Paraillia?

If so then shouldn't we just euthanize everyone with genetic disorders today? Humour me and lets continue to follow your reasoning here OP.

Last edited:
Would you think that abortion is the right option Paraillia?

If so then shouldn't we just euthanize everyone with genetic orders today? Humour me and lets continue to follow your reasoning here OP.
I believe they should vacuum out any defective fetuses once it has been confirmed. The lucky bastards who were carried to term are a drain on our society and us tax payers. The good thing is most won’t live beyond the average life expectancy. That always gives me....

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I believe they should vacuum out any defective fetuses once it has been confirmed. The lucky bastards who were carried to term are a drain on our society and us tax payers. The good thing is most won’t live beyond the average life expectancy. That always gives me....
Let's continue down the euthanasia rabbit hole, what about unproductive ethnic minorities?

They're getting dyson vacuumed out too?
:silanyolaugh:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I wouldn’t mind if my sub-clan was excluded.
You didn't waver and continued accepting other scenarios of your position without breaking with your argument.

I respect your indifference to being potentially viewed as amoral.
:damnmusic:

However, you sir are at the very least a crypto-Eugenicist. I don't know if you care or not.
:mjdontkno:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have a niece with autism and I love her so much, she brings all of us so much joy and happiness. Abortion does not mean it will solve or prevent problems. :)

Let's continue down the euthanasia rabbit hole, what about unproductive ethnic minorities?

They're getting dyson vacuumed out too?
:silanyolaugh:
Hmm, why though? They should be judged on an individual basis, not by their race or ethnicity. I know there are certain ethnic groups which are a drain on society overall though.

Trending