Why do women bash male virginity?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I don't take a lot of people on here seriously there is always something up with them

Women get a thrill out of seeing men react emotionally to something they’ve said.

If you sleep with loads of women you’re an unserious guy and if you’re a virgin you must be a socially awkward inc3l.

Just be confident in whatever you do and if you don’t react to their rubbish I promise you they don’t care what path you choose.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Some of you old Som-Netters s are reformed cam strippers.
images

Viscount

I got real connections
Did you used to get bashed for it ?
Yes, the streets forced me to be a savage, being a nice guy with a good family upbringing was holding me back, so peer-pressure forced me into it. But now I'm reformed guy, I don't any of that haram stuff no more, just a regular university student. I honestly regret it, my body count went from 0 to the double digits in a year at the first year of uni.

Viscount

I got real connections
The west has a toxic-culture that forces man to conform to deviant values, they mistreat you for having values and being celibate.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
These woman out here so nasty, it's THAT beneath me.

Receipts of the car fax = ew, disgusting.
But, you still look great you old chicken heads. 😂

It's okay, I can wait, I'm staying strong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Just get used to it their are double standards in life that favor women u just gotta deal with it

Women get a thrill out of seeing men react emotionally to something they’ve said.

If you sleep with loads of women you’re an unserious guy and if you’re a virgin you must be a socially awkward inc3l.

Just be confident in whatever you do and if you don’t react to their rubbish I promise you they don’t care what path you choose.

Exactly this the other day. They wanna use iNcEl as an attack then when you show them receipts of the interest you get via dating app screenshot they want to shift it into you being nOt sErIoUs/tRyHaRd/pOsEr

Women 🤝 clutching at straws to win an argument

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Women: virgin men are loser, religious or even worse an incel

Also Women: why does every man only want to get in my pants
Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

Trending