Why do we look that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Since we are basically the product of splendid wasmo between a Nilote and a Natufian. How many blood do we have of Natufian ancestry and how much of Nilote(percentage wise). You see to me when I look at Somalis I wonder why do we look the way we look. Why don't Somalis look like bi-racial people, more aesthetic and attractive. I have read once in this forum Somalis are product of what I said and thousand years of inbreeding. I believe the inbreeding part degraded our aesthetics(big chunk of Somali not all) . What do you guys think?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Inbreeding makes sense 1C0EDF2F-9796-4C50-934F-6A774C52BC92.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

psyche

To each their own
1) Why don't we look like bi-racial people?

Answer: That because bi-racial people are half west African and European. Which Somalis have very little in common genetic wises. So there is literally no reason why we should look like them.

2) Why do we look like this?

Answer: Because that is what our genes express. In the past our ancestors may have looked different but due to survival of the fittest, people with well adapt genes would be more likely to pass on their genes. For example look at skin colours in Somalis. Selective pressure lead the dark skin allele became more advantageous than the light skin allele, thus it is exaggerated in the Somali populace and white skin has became completely absent.

3) Are we inbreds?

Answer: Fun fact: Most people-if not all people-in the world are a result of inbred. All jokes aside though Somalis are not particularly known for cousin marriage, so rest assure @CaliTedesse you are probably not an inbred.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
After looking down on others for so long our noses became straight and pointy.

Our skin colour has the most perfect tone because we use to take daily baths in camel milk (right?).

We're tall because we needed to look over the Ethiopian highlands to keep an eye on those raw meat eaters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

VIP
1) Why don't we look like bi-racial people?

Answer: That because bi-racial people are half west African and European. Which Somalis have very little in common genetic wises. So there is literally no reason why we should look like them.

2) Why do we look like this?

Answer: Because that is what our genes express. In the past our ancestors may have looked different but due to survival of the fittest, people with well adapt genes would be more likely to pass on their genes. For example look at skin colours in Somalis. Selective pressure lead the dark skin allele became more advantageous than the light skin allele, thus it is exaggerated in the Somali populace and white skin has became completely absent.

3) Are we inbreeds?

Answer: Fun fact: Most people-if not all people-in the world are a result of inbred. All jokes aside though Somalis are not particularly known for cousin marriage, so rest assure @CaliTedesse you are probably not an inbred.
Bi-racial can mean anything not necessarily West African and European. Midakale if you take a Nilote and a Eurasian person today and look at their offspring it would look different. I believe our ancestors before inbreeding looked better.

I do agree on the gene part adapting to climate etc.

Apollo

VIP
Since we are basically the product of splendid wasmo between a Nilote and a Natufian. How many blood do we have of Natufian ancestry and how much of Nilote(percentage wise). You see to me when I look at Somalis I wonder why do we look the way we look. Why don't Somalis look like bi-racial people, more aesthetic and attractive. I have read once in this forum Somalis are product of what I said and thousand years of inbreeding. I believe the inbreeding part degraded our aesthetics(big chunk of Somali not all) . What do you guys think?

The looks of Somalis have more to do with local evolution than to admixture.

Somalis have been similar to their current form for about 5,000 years. That is a looooooong ass time.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The looks of Somalis have more to do with local evolution than to admixture.

Somalis have been similar to their current form for about 5,000 years. That is a looooong ass time.
Local evolution did us wrong bro. You mean isolation etc right. So I can still assume our original ancestors the first produce of Nilotufian ancestry looked quite different. I mean take a Nilote today and a Eurasian and mix them, but of course I can't say that it's too complicated, because the Nilotes of the past were different then the ones of today and especially the Natufians.

Apollo

VIP
Local evolution did us wrong bro. You mean isolation etc right. So I can still assume our original ancestors the first produce of Nilotufian ancestry looked quite different. I mean take a Nilote today and a Eurasian and mix them, but of course I can't say that it's too complicated, because the Nilotes of the past were different then the ones of today and especially the Natufians.

Today's Nilotes are not the Sub-Saharan ancestors of Somalis. Most of them have about 25% ancestry that is from recent mixing with Niger-Congo populations. So they are something else.

Eastern Arabs also have changed since those ancient times in the form of local evolution which affected them and not Cushites, as well as recent mixing with Zanj, Turkmen, Iranians etc.

Somalis are not a recent mixture, they are ancient people. Most races are a mixture, for example: Europeans are a mixture between Paleolithic European foragers, Neolithic Anatolian/Levantine farmers, and Bronze Age steppe people with Siberian admixture. There are no pure races.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Today's Nilotes are not the Sub-Saharan ancestors of Somalis. Most of them have about 25% ancestry that is from recent mixing with Niger-Congo populations. So they are something else.

Eastern Arabs also have changed since those ancient times in the form of local evolution which affected them and not Cushites, as well as recent mixing with Zanj, Turkmen, Iranians etc.

Somalis are not a recent mixture, they are ancient people. Most races are a mixture, for example: Europeans are a mixture between Paleolithic European foragers, Neolithic Anatolian/Levantine farmers, and Bronze Age steppe people with Siberian admixture. There are no pure races.
That is interesting and what I thought btw can you tell me are Arabs a recent mixed people or are they relatively stable. You mentioned Eastern Arabs. I mean the Arabs from the Arabian peninsula minus Caucasus Arabs. Are they relatively stable or a recent mixture of people too?

Apollo

VIP
That is interesting and what I thought btw can you tell me are Arabs a recent mixed people or are they relatively stable. You mentioned Eastern Arabs. I mean the Arabs from the Arabian peninsula minus Caucasus Arabs. Are they relatively stable or a recent mixture of people too?

I said Eastern (Mashriqi) Arabs as I meant the real ones (excluding Maghrebis).

By the way, Arabs don't cluster with Natufians any more. They mixed with Early Bronze Age Anatolians (pre-Turkic) and Iranians (pre-Indo-European).. so technically they are also mixed, but between more similar groups.

And more recently due to globalization they have mixed a lot (with Swahilis, Indians, Turkmen, etc).

CaliTedesse

VIP
I said Eastern (Mashriqi) Arabs as I meant the real ones (excluding Maghrebis).

By the way, Arabs don't cluster with Natufians any more. They mixed with Early Bronze Age Anatolians (pre-Turkic) and Iranians (pre-Indo-European).. so technically they are also mixed, but between more similar groups.

And more recently due to globalization they have mixed a lot (you know with Swahilis, Indians, Turkmen etc).
Wallahi this is interesting bro. Can you tell me one thing where can the most pure Arabs be found then where do you think?

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi this is interesting bro. Can you tell me one thing where can the most pure Arabs be found then where do you think?

From the few studies I have seen: the historically nomadic Bedouin tribes tend to have the highest ancient Arabian, while urban Arabians are cosmopolitan (more mixed). Today they are almost all urban, but this applies to ~pre-1950.

In Yemen, the ones in the highlands are the purest, while the ones around the coast are more mixed.

CaliTedesse

VIP
From the few studies I have seen: the historically nomadic Bedouin tribes tend to have the highest ancient Arabian, while urban Arabians are cosmopolitan (more mixed). Today they are almost all urban, but this applies to ~pre-1950.

In Yemen, the ones in the highlands are the purest, while the ones around the coast are more mixed.
Makes sense coastal areas always tend to create the greatest orgies. LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending