Why do UK muslims love wearing Moroccan thobes

I'm not gonna lie by moroccan thobes are like pyjamas, but you always see Muslims from the UK wearing them in -3°C weather specially somalis and pakistanis.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
They look nice and are comfortable.

I personally prefer the hooded Moroccan thobes. They just cool.
You can't tell me this doesn't look 🔥🔥

B0A5CF18-369F-4CBC-9D27-4654D216D810.jpg

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
they look cool, especially with the hood. I don't like wearing khamiis in general but the moroccan one is easily my favorite with the pakistani khameez and salwar being a close second

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Ngl i wanna see a somali wear that
the best thing about them is that when they're baggy, you dont have to wear underwear with the pants since there's no out line so you can just feel the wind caress your xiniyo like a kiss from heaven :rejoice:

it's so macaan wlhi, especially if the fabric is good :ahh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, i mean it's a maghreb tradition it has little to do with the east
I wanted to say Arab countries in general. I know that what is always best, as I said, is for the Gulf dress sewn by the tailor to be suitable for Eid. I must admit that it always amazes me that Somalis in the UK always take L for everything, no reputation, no taste.

I wanted to say Arab countries in general. I know that what is always best, as I said, is for the Gulf dress sewn by the tailor to be suitable for Eid. I must admit that it always amazes me that Somalis in the UK always take L for everything, no reputation, no taste.
The tailor made ones are so elite the store bought ones feel like rags in comparison

Trending