Why Do UK Gangs Beef Somalis (Video)

Keo

VIP
why do most somali yutes hate 1011? are they killing off malis?
No, it's coz they dissed Teewizz who died. They used his name even though what happened to him had nothing to do with them. 1011 are also getting bullied in prison. Their main member has been stabbed in prison twice.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The reality is none of this is race related, somalis are in pretty much every gang in london.
that's exactly what I'm saying everyone of these syndicate gangs has at least one sell out somali but I think there are gangs where majority are somali that is being targeted

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah there was a thread posted here of Somali guy who got attacked in his jail cell by OJB. Apparently he was part of 1011 but some were saying he wasn't.
saw couple of one's on the newspaper where they were rounding up some 1011 members that looked hella somali but had gaalo names which clearly suggests they're habesha. But wouldnt be surprised if there are somali yutes in 1011

Keo

VIP
saw couple of one's on the newspaper where they were rounding up some 1011 members that looked hella somali but had gaalo names which clearly suggests they're habesha. But wouldnt be surprised if there are somali yutes in 1011
Yes, there are habesha in 1011.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
i wonder why horta you would hardly see those googly eyes 10 years ago they came out of nowhere
Maybe it has to do with the Ladbroke Grove area. Probably a lot of habesha live there? True, I've never heard of habesha in gang until I heard of 1011.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Maybe it has to do with the Ladbroke Grove area. Probably a lot of habesha live there? True, I've never heard of habesha in gang until I heard of 1011.
yeah can't lie there's soo many of them in those areas you will be lucky if you don't bump into one in bush. Heard of them doing petty crimes but not surprised they're in gangs since habesha people tend to intermingled with Madows a lot they have no community.

Because Somalis are clout chasers and ghetto thugs like them. This whole Madow VS Somali beef wouldn't happen if Somali boys actually went to school and chased the opportunities the west offers but instead they choose to become the lowest of the low which is a ghetto thug.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

C471A0CA-DB74-4091-BE0A-933CA2D6F803.jpeg

She is talking about this image, one is habesha (TY) 3rd from the left the other ones are madow. 1011 doesn’t have Somali members

Trending