WHY do too many Geeljires suffer from HEMORRHOIDS?

They don't drink water and the colon strips moisture from the waste. and when they try to defecate:
launch missile GIF

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I never knew the cause was lack of water and vegetables, I am glad I love both :)

Coincidentally it happened to me recently, I think it's withholding the stool for too long before going to the toilet. And I eat lots more vegs and fruits

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sit down in the toilet instead of using one of these toilets, the squat toilets. Then people wonder why haemorrhoids occurs.

1634640871718.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Truck driving, Taxi driving for ling hours and not drinking enough water and food having high fibre.
Somalis eat hilib iyo baris mise batso iyo baris.

You need ti check your diet to avoid constipation.

Also having stress plays a role as it triggers constipation.

Bingo!

You should be diktoorad!

Too many constipation and straining to get that xaar out. So what happens is that eventually the person turns the foreskin inside out or thereโ€™s a growth.

What have we learned

Have a balanced diet

I kid you guys not I ran into too many people with this problem
(I have established a connection with a clinic in Turkey and a lot of people are coming to me to do for vanity procedures as well as real medical problems. I donโ€™t understand why they canโ€™t do it here. But they prefer having everything done in Turkey from dental work to eye issues).

Trending

Latest posts