why do tiktok faaraxs like emasculating themselves for views smh........... renouncing my mcm

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
.............. this is some fruit bowl type ish smh. im not a proponent for toxic masculinity, but showing off your ass with tight trousers for millions to see is just.......... bilaa xishood, bilaa akhli, bilaaa shame tbh:

all the fine faaraxs tend to have khanis tendencies, that yasir tiktok guy also posts some of the most sus ish ever. (still a cutie tho).

but i get it, his normal posts dont have much views, but he posts this content and its already more than 100k in hours.

this is the finest somali person ever both male and female, but imma have to find a new crush if he keeps moving sus.

look @ him pls................... when ur this fine ur mehr to pay is a chicken burger meal.

Most Females love feminine guys these days it’s so weird like what happened to their hormones

1601441575202.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
The random guy who approached him

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
.............. this is some fruit bowl type ish smh. im not a proponent for toxic masculinity, but showing off your ass with tight trousers for millions to see is just.......... bilaa xishood, bilaa akhli, bilaaa shame tbh:

all the fine faaraxs tend to have khanis tendencies, that yasir tiktok guy also posts some of the most sus ish ever. (still a cutie tho).

but i get it, his normal posts dont have much views, but he posts this content and its already more than 100k in hours.

this is the finest somali person ever both male and female, but imma have to find a new crush if he keeps moving sus.

look @ him pls................... when ur this fine ur mehr to pay is a chicken burger meal.

I have seen his several videos. He seems like he is mentally ill. @Arma's cousin in DNA and Mental deficit. :(

Lmfaooo reason why it will be banned soon

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Found out the reason behind his fruitiness. :yacadiim:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
f*ck did I just watched, I need to rinse my eyes with bleach nacala, war maxaan daawaday , qurbo joogta ma sidaan bay raganimo moodeen, whatsup with these faaraxs wearing hooyo's gambiino on their heads wtf , his accent isn't English European could be Canadian or American .

@x z, well that is very true , westernised Somali Faaraxs are very spoiled, they eat good and not worry about the next meal that welfare money pampered most of their lives, hence many cannot change a tyre , survive alone in the remote baadiyo with hungry hyenas or do camp fire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Finest somali? Wallahi u taste is low asf come visit us in sweden u will be shocked

its tiktok :reallymaury: every guy on that shitty app does that sorta thing. werent cadans wearing skirts a while back? need this app banned from all countries

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
f*ck did I just watched, I need to rinse my eyes with bleach nacala, war maxaan daawaday , qurbo joogta ma sidaan bay raganimo moodeen, whatsup with these faaraxs wearing hooyo's gambiino on their heads wtf , his accent isn't English European could be Canadian or American .

@x z, well that is very true , westernised Somali Faaraxs are very spoiled, they eat good and not worry about the next meal that welfare money pampered most of their lives, hence many cannot change a tyre , survive alone in the remote baadiyo with hungry hyenas or do camp fire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who taught you how to change a tire? You have such small feet too.

Trending