Why do these race riots always occur when a white police man shots down a black person? but never for these gangs

I am just completely baffled by the logic of these retards. We had Mark Duggan who was a known drug dealer and criminal, who was shot dead by the police in 2011 in Tottenham, the whole UK black community started to chimp out all over the country that one summer but these so-called woke pro blacks are extremely quiet and don't even bother to protest about the huge amount of knife crime-related deaths that are happening in London amongst black youth gangs.

In the USA, we had similar riots happening for Micheal Brown and Freddie Gray, Rodney King. But notice how all of these so-called pro-black woke morons are completely quiet and don't bother to protest, when these black gangs terrorize their neighborhoods and kill other black people every year, look at the southside of Chicago for example with the huge amount of black on black crime. I didn't see any of these BLM morons protesting about that.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
hey sxb,

It's best if we set our bias aside, or even better to remain silent on this issue if we are unable to look at things from the point of view of our brothers and sisters and their history with the police department.

You are talking like those alt-right racial supremacists and even using their argument to justify their brutal murder like clockwork. Something is wrong with the justice system when armed white criminals who just murdered countless people are peacefully disarmed and arrested, even taking to Mcdonalds for a burger, but unarmed black men who were selling loose cigarettes, open carry or suspected of writing bad checks are KILLED without having their day in court by cops who get paid leave as they investigate themselves and find no error.

how can you look at this video of the murdered brother philando castiile daughters in the back of the police car, and still call people protesting 'chimp-out' (again using white supremacist term for black/african people).

we are better than this, let us avoid being insensitive during these trying times if we can not remain neutral :)

Because the people who swore to serve & protect killing a civilian unjustified is a lot different, than stupid niggas killing each other over personal gang shit. Especially when the officers get away with it.
And this is recorded footage, imagine the amount of murder American police officers get away with.
Get this xaar strawman argument outta here :camby:

'Black on Black crime' is stupid, as Blacks killing Blacks has more to do with proximity than anything. The purpose of this language is nothing but a tool for sensationalism.

I am just completely baffled by the logic of these retards

What logic?

Firstly, it's not about logic. It's about feelings.

Secondly, why would you expect them to do practical things to improve their community? It's not about doing practical things to improve their community. It's about some sort of Communist agenda.

When they talk, all they hear is.... whatever it is they hear.

When they talk, all I hear is "Communism, communism, communism". It's all Communist gibberish to me.

I don't care for their Communist agenda, I don't care about their ridiculous thing that you support their Communist agenda or you're an evil person... people can think whatever they want of me... these BLM people are being used as tools for the sake of a Communist agenda.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What logic?

Firstly, it's not about logic. It's about feelings.

Secondly, why would you expect them to do practical things to improve their community? It's not about doing practical things to improve their community. It's about some sort of Communist agenda.

When they talk, all they hear is.... whatever it is they hear.

When they talk, all I hear is "Communism, communism, communism". It's all Communist gibberish to me.

I don't care for their Communist agenda, I don't care about their ridiculous thing that you support their Communist agenda or you're an evil person... people can think whatever they want of me... these BLM people are being used as tools for the sake of a Communist agenda.
What is this communist agenda you speak of? As in how does it interlink with BLM. I wanna hear more retarded tinfoil shit.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I am just completely baffled by the logic of these retards. We had Mark Duggan who was a known drug dealer and criminal, who was shot dead by the police in 2011 in Tottenham, the whole UK black community started to chimp out all over the country that one summer but these so-called woke pro blacks are extremely quiet and don't even bother to protest about the huge amount of knife crime-related deaths that are happening in London amongst black youth gangs.

In the USA, we had similar riots happening for Micheal Brown and Freddie Gray, Rodney King. But notice how all of these so-called pro-black woke morons are completely quiet and don't bother to protest, when these black gangs terrorize their neighborhoods and kill other black people every year, look at the southside of Chicago for example with the huge amount of black on black crime. I didn't see any of these BLM morons protesting about that.
Because black lives only matters when a cop kills a black person for the black activism people

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Whites are the one with political power and as such there has been many were withes kill blacks and little if any gets done about it. When it comes to these BLM they tend hight light when their won kind dies not they other way around so that they can profit of it and also gain supporters on every social level.