Why do these documentary speakers call us Somalians?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What on Earth? At end he says "Somalians".

Also they show footage of a blind woman who infiltrated Somali government for years and one day blew herself up killing an official who trusted her. They flew him to Qatar but he died a week later. She was Shabaab turns out.

Cerberus

VIP
He meant denonym which means a nationality or what people from that native town/city call themselves (many cities with rich history usually have a denonym which is used by the Natives).
I grew up in America since 1991 and didn't even know that word until now. Many Somalis have better English than me lol.

I grew up in America since 1991 and didn't even know that word until now. Many Somalis have better English than me lol.
Well it's best to learn the British Version of English. The US version is good but it feels a bit off. And are you not Somali? As you said "many Somalis are better at English than me" (are not have).

Cerberus

VIP
Well it's best to learn the British Version of English. The US version is good but it feels a bit off. And are you not Somali? As you said "many Somalis are better at English than me" (are not have).
Yes I am Somali. American English twisted me.

Trending