Why do some women use menstrual cups when they can leak?

A year ago, I woke up and found my cadaan ex-girlfriend had leaked all over the sheets. The flow was so heavy that you could think the bed was an actual abattoir. Turns out she had inserted the cup and missed the cervix. Stupid c*nt made my entire bed red with menstrual blood and ruined my day entirely. I dumped her a few months after.

She must’ve inserted the cup improperly, it happens sometimes. When the cup is inserted properly this doesn’t happen. She must’ve been really embarrassed. You could be more considerate.

A year ago, I woke up and found my cadaan ex-girlfriend had leaked all over the sheets. The flow was so heavy that you could think the bed was an actual abattoir. Turns out she had inserted the cup and missed the cervix. Stupid c*nt made my entire bed red with menstrual blood and ruined my day entirely. I dumped her a few months after.
They still use that

:dead::dead:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Loool , I am imagined the bloody bed in the Godfather, you know the scene with the horse head in the bed.

:pachah1:

It's more convenient to use once you get the hang of it (which clearly wasn't the case with this one)

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Men think about women bleeding from their nether regions at 8 something am?

aaf.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1594817088120.png

She must’ve inserted the cup improperly, it happens sometimes. When the cup is inserted properly this doesn’t happen. She must’ve been really embarrassed. You could be more considerate.
What about my expensive sheets?
She did that on purpose it’s Karen era
It isn't a healthy habit hating on my cadaan queens sxb. You need therapy to deal with the extreme hatred you have for our fellow caucasoids.
This is what you think about in the morning? You are very strange.
It's good you are alive and posting. I made an entire thread for you.

It just popped up as I was having coffee.
Did she apologize ? :gaasdrink:
Cadaan women are very polite and make great wives.