Why do some Somalis look up to Arabs and Cadaans?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They tend to put them on a pedestal and be extra nice to them

Tell the arabs how they are brothers and bullshit

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
It's not only a Somali problem. You see arabs themselves looking up to whites, Pakistanis looking to arabs etc

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP

Somalis living in Somalia do that to almost all foreigners, even Indians and Southeast Asians. Exotic foreigners are rare there and they see it as a novelty.

They only treat Ethiopians (Oromos) and Kenyans somewhat like shit or at least not putting them on a pedestal. This is in regards to Somalis living in Somalia.

PS. Diaspora Somalis don't do this as much and in fact treat fellow Somalis much better than foreigners.

Somalis living in Somalia do that to almost all foreigners, even Indians and Southeast Asians. Exotic foreigners are rare there and they see it as a novelty.

They only treat Ethiopians (Oromos) and Kenyans somewhat like shit or at least not putting them on a pedestal. This is in regards to Somalis living in Somalia.

PS. Diaspora Somalis don't do this as much and in fact treat fellow Somalis much better than foreigners.

Very true

Mercury

VIP

That makes sense but something ive seen happen back home is when a somali comes up with an Idea business or solution people ignore him but if an cadaan person would come with the same Idea suddenly its a great Idea

Apollo

VIP
That makes sense but something ive seen happen back home is when a somali comes up with an Idea business or solution people ignore him but if an cadaan person would come with the same Idea suddenly its a great Idea

Third worlders all over the world have been hypnotized* to see white people = money. Even in China they are hiring failed white people to do ''white monkey jobs'' so local businesses can increase revenue. These ''white monkey jobs'' entail that random unqualified white people simply walk around their company or come along during business negotiations, lmao.

PS. *I used Ilhan Omar speak. :lol:

I don't think Somalis look up to anyone. If anything we have a superiority complex with nothing to show for it.

Somalis in Somalia only look to Arabs and whites because they are fascinated by foreigners. You could be Korean, Albanian or Turkish and they would treat you nice due to being a novelty. As soon as they get used to you though, the good treatment goes out of the window.

It has nothing to do with thinking they are better.

Mercury

VIP
I don't think Somalis look up to anyone. If anything we have a superiority complex with nothing to show for it.

Somalis in Somalia only look to Arabs and whites because they are fascinated by foreigners. You could be Korean, Albanian or Turkish and they would treat you nice due to being a novelty. As soon as they get used to you though, the good treatment goes out of the window.

It has nothing to do with thinking they are better.
But whats funny with the superiorty complex is that somalis think low of each other I got friends who got a high position in the companies they work and other somalis who dont know them assumed they where working there as cleaners or interpreters

Why is it hard to Grap that some somalis work their butt off and got succesful

That happens in every African country. Low socio-economic mindset.

Apollo

VIP
Are there also 'Somali monkey jobs' somewhere I can be a stereotypical pirate or African and get paid? @Apollo

LoL, that stuff only works for white people.. Perhaps a group of Arabs dressed in traditional Saudi clothing coming to a business meeting would also work (as people know Gulf Arabs are rich). Rest of the world, not so much.

VixR

Veritas
Third worlders all over the world have been hypnotized* to see white people = money. Even in China they are hiring failed white people to do ''white monkey jobs'' so local businesses can increase revenue. These ''white monkey jobs'' entail that random unqualified white people simply walk around their company or come along during business negotiations, lmao.

PS. *I used Ilhan Omar speak. :lol:
:dead1:
You know all the things.

There are no Somalis that look up to cadaans. They beg cadaans however (i.e. Western countries) when the Ayrabs don't give them any notice. When the cadaans show them humanity, they intensify their Ayrab bootyclapping once they receive the Western passport and go live in some Ayrab country. That is when the Ayrabs give them second class status since the cadaans have gave the Ayrabs the OK (ie the issuance of their passport).

The Ayrab is not my brother. He is below me. They notice that I don't respect them and they act nice to me but I don't return the niceness. It's the opposite for me.

I dont. In fact I dont trust most of my white coworkers although i have some awesome once that i am close with lol I dont know.about the arabs in Arab countries but the once in the west are generally nice.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Mercury this is the hierarchy in the Muslim world:

- Horn/East Africans look down on the Bantus
- Indian Subcontinent (India/Pakistan/Bangladesh) look down on all dark skin people Bantu or Horn/East African
Central Asian Muslims (Afghanistan/Turkic) look down on people from the Indian Subcontinent
Persians look down on Central Asians and people from the Indian subcontinent
Arabs look down on Maghreb/Berbers, Horn/East Africans, Bantus and people from the Indian Subcontinent.
Both the Persians and Arabs look down on each other and feel themselves to be superior.
Turks look down on Arabs as dark backwards people while the Arabs obsessively watch Turkish shows and look up to them as being more modern.

Trending