Why do some Somalis asskiss blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've seen them make excuses after excuses.

Even some members on here asskiss madows. Madows don't even care about each other and you expect them to ride for you? Somalis should be Somalis. Stop acting black and stop begging the black people.

I support them from a distance but I will never claim their struggles. You've ignorant SJW obese and ugly chicks claiming Somalis were slaved by Italy.
The worst are the ones who believe we were enslaved

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahhahahhahahah! more embarassing than somalis?????? you phuckers are funny tuh rass!
Why are you on a Somali forum when you're not Somali?

You don't see me join Ghanian Forums

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
A

Even some members on here asskiss madows. Madows don't even care about each other and you expect them to ride for you? Somalis should be Somalis. Stop acting black and stop begging the black people.

I support them from a distance but I will never claim their struggles. You've ignorant SJW obese and ugly chicks claiming Somalis were slaved by italy.
Fadi ku dir at its finest

My bad.I do recall having a debate with a about fairy tail a few weeks.
He was a funny character who qarxis'ed himself :pachah1:
Say wallah :ohdamn::gladbron:

Must've been a deranged dude.
Hopefully you all treated him nicely. I'd assume he must've been depressed and somewhat suicidal if he had done something as extreme as that

AlphaSomali

Were set

I support them from a distance but I will never claim their struggles. You've ignorant SJW obese and ugly chicks claiming Somalis were slaved by Italy.
I am part of the Indo aryan race. When I say that the blacks and jews get scared of me.
:browtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis are genitically different from the Negro, we are not from the Caucasus mountains either. We are a unique group native to the horn of Africa. We wuz Arabs crew are wrong.

Our ancestors originated in Northeast or the Land of Punt. We wuz Pharaohs breh

:mjpls:

I have noticed that it is mainly the Somalis from North America who claim blacknimo. I guess it is due to their close proximity to adoons in their section 8 housing.

Meanwhile Somalis in Europe stay well clear of that nonsense :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts