Why do some Somalis asskiss blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Horta what I don't get is why do people specially somalis call themselves "black"?:ayaanswag: Why are you letting these cadaans decide and tell you what you're?
PS The 'Madows' see and will always continue to see you as a foreigner and half dhegcas markaas isqor qorka joojiya:mybusiness:
Be proud of your heritage and background nacalaa uskagiina ku yaal. We are Soomaali, period.:mahubowtf:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Here's a long deep analysis post to your question. Sit back and take everything in :wow:

So, I've never seen a Somali refuse the black label until recently on the Internet. I remember my parents always used to say we're black to the cadaan and selected it on the census. It's a strange new cultural phenomenon.

In the old days there were always a few weird racist qashin who used to troll Nigerian forums and black YouTube channels but now the weird racists have overrun every aspect of Somali presence on the Internet. I don't know how this happened but I can guess from personal experience how the indoctrination works.

The process starts with The self hating Somali weebs of 4chan who are 100% to be blamed for successfully memeing anti blackness into young Somali men. I was guilty of falling for it when I was fresh out of high school, impressionable and an unemployed Internet dweller 2 years ago who was angry for no reason. Plus the time was right. For those who remember 2015 was the peak year for gamergate white losers who spammed their hateful shit everywhere so I was brainwashed into hating SJWs, feminists, BLM and everything else they hated. To feel better about themselves and their shit lives, for them they relied on white supremacy and altright while we relied on extreme "Cushitic supremacy" and hating Bantus for absolutely no reason. Thank God I grew up fast from that shit. Dropped out of it this year but 2015 and 2016 were definitely the worst years of my life so far.
I feel many young people get their anti blackness the same exact way I got it. They're all being brainwashed smh

Now you know that this anti-black movement is artificial and new. It never existed on this scale before and It's just following Internet culture which is dominated by whites and whites have been very angry the past few years as you may also know.

If you are one of these brainwashed people then gtfo out of there bro/sis it's not worth it!!! You have absolutely everything to lose and nothing to gain from this mentality. Go read a book and educate yourself before it's too late.

If you just truly hate black people and not brainwashed by Internet white filth then know that you will always be considered black by everyone. That Somali cop who shot the white woman was labeled "Black Somali Muslim cop" by the media, why? Because people see your skin color first! And our skin color is black as hell just like other Africans. No one cares about your nose or hair you will be labeled as black because only skin color matters. The pig boys in blue will shoot me without hesitation when they see my skin color they absolutely don't care about if I'm "caucasiod" (vomiting at that word).

Plus, if you think ahead and deeply, being black is in our greater interest as a people. Somali population is irrelevant in 7.5 billion. We need to group ourselves into a larger groups to survive and secure our Interests. Even if we consider Cushitic to be our group then that's at most 120 million people, still nothing compared to 7.5B.
Meanwhile, there are 1.5 billion black people in the world now and that number will reach 4-5 billion by the end of the century. That is absolutely massive. Especially in 2100. Blacks will be 1/2 or atleast 1/3 of the population. That's a big powerful group to be part of. White Euroqashin have been doing this for the past 300 years and look how far they came. Be part of something bigger or be left in the dust. It's very simple

Plus we are fucking Africans have you forgotten that? These black Americans are our people and without people like MLK, Rosa Parks and Malcom X you wouldn't even be here. They've been through much worse than us but we like other Africans have all been humiliated and oppressed by white shits for decades the same way. We have a common enemy and should be united to fight them. Learn how identity politics works and why whites are absolutely terrified of pan Africanism.

If you don't want to identify as black just Somali then whatever. But this world doesn't work like that. Race politics has defined modern history. You gotta choose a label now or later some nazis will come and choose it for you before pushing you into their camps.

If you want to identify as the imaginary "Cushitic" race then that is a big failure. Oromos and the absolute majority of Somalis already consider themselves black so don't expect people to get onboard the muh Cushitic train anytime soon.

If you identify as Arab over Black then may you get abused by 1 million Arab homosexuals you cabiid coon.

So, that took long to write but Those are my reasons why I identify as BLACK and will forever be proud to be BLACK :rejoice: :wow:

VIP
...and what business is it of yours?

Anyway i'm sure some do but i've been priviledged to call ghana. In fact i'm taking a trip to Ghana soon...i understand that they are doing quite well.

Here is a beautiful soul beckoning those of us in the west to "Come Home". I was emotional the first time i saw this. So nice try.

Here's a long deep analysis post to your question. Sit back and take everything in :wow:

So, I've never seen a Somali refuse the black label until recently on the Internet. I remember my parents always used to say we're black to the cadaan and selected it on the census. It's a strange new cultural phenomenon.

In the old days there were always a few weird racist qashin who used to troll Nigerian forums and black YouTube channels but now the weird racists have overrun every aspect of Somali presence on the Internet. I don't know how this happened but I can guess from personal experience how the indoctrination works.

The process starts with The self hating Somali weebs of 4chan who are 100% to be blamed for successfully memeing anti blackness into young Somali men. I was guilty of falling for it when I was fresh out of high school, impressionable and an unemployed Internet dweller 2 years ago who was angry for no reason. Plus the time was right. For those who remember 2015 was the peak year for gamergate white losers who spammed their hateful shit everywhere so I was brainwashed into hating SJWs, feminists, BLM and everything else they hated. To feel better about themselves and their shit lives, for them they relied on white supremacy and altright while we relied on extreme "Cushitic supremacy" and hating Bantus for absolutely no reason. Thank God I grew up fast from that shit. Dropped out of it this year but 2015 and 2016 were definitely the worst years of my life so far.
I feel many young people get their anti blackness the same exact way I got it. They're all being brainwashed smh

Now you know that this anti-black movement is artificial and new. It never existed on this scale before and It's just following Internet culture which is dominated by whites and whites have been very angry the past few years as you may also know.

If you are one of these brainwashed people then gtfo out of there bro/sis it's not worth it!!! You have absolutely everything to lose and nothing to gain from this mentality. Go read a book and educate yourself before it's too late.

If you just truly hate black people and not brainwashed by Internet white filth then know that you will always be considered black by everyone. That Somali cop who shot the white woman was labeled "Black Somali Muslim cop" by the media, why? Because people see your skin color first! And our skin color is black as hell just like other Africans. No one cares about your nose or hair you will be labeled as black because only skin color matters. The pig boys in blue will shoot me without hesitation when they see my skin color they absolutely don't care about if I'm "caucasiod" (vomiting at that word).

Plus, if you think ahead and deeply, being black is in our greater interest as a people. Somali population is irrelevant in 7.5 billion. We need to group ourselves into a larger groups to survive and secure our Interests. Even if we consider Cushitic to be our group then that's at most 120 million people, still nothing compared to 7.5B.
Meanwhile, there are 1.5 billion black people in the world now and that number will reach 4-5 billion by the end of the century. That is absolutely massive. Especially in 2100. Blacks will be 1/2 or atleast 1/3 of the population. That's a big powerful group to be part of. White Euroqashin have been doing this for the past 300 years and look how far they came. Be part of something bigger or be left in the dust. It's very simple

Plus we are fucking Africans have you forgotten that? These black Americans are our people and without people like MLK, Rosa Parks and Malcom X you wouldn't even be here. They've been through much worse than us but we like other Africans have all been humiliated and oppressed by white shits for decades the same way. We have a common enemy and should be united to fight them. Learn how identity politics works and why whites are absolutely terrified of pan Africanism.

If you don't want to identify as black just Somali then whatever. But this world doesn't work like that. Race politics has defined modern history. You gotta choose a label now or later some nazis will come and choose it for you before pushing you into their camps.

If you want to identify as the imaginary "Cushitic" race then that is a big failure. Oromos and the absolute majority of Somalis already consider themselves black so don't expect people to get onboard the muh Cushitic train anytime soon.

If you identify as Arab over Black then may you get abused by 1 million Arab homosexuals you cabiid coon.

So, that took long to write but Those are my reasons why I identify as BLACK and will forever be proud to be BLACK :rejoice: :wow:

Ya...no one's reading this saaxib

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Africans (in Africa right now) are good people in my view. AAs that had a father in their lives and know right from wrong are also ok. The ones I can't stand are tyrones who have trouble putting words together when they were born and raised here.

This forum is filled with anti-social basement dwellers. You can just smell the anxiety and sexual frustration from the recycled gender wars and race topics. "They just want black " You gotta be a frustrated dweeb to have this constantly on your mind.

Whenever a faarax decides to fjxk up and join a terrorist group, u never hear the media or authorities call him black. They always emphasize that he's Somali refugee. Even AAs themselves will tell u ur not black. We shouldn't describe ourselves like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending