Why do some Somalis asskiss blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've seen them make excuses after excuses.

Even some members on here asskiss madows. Madows don't even care about each other and you expect them to ride for you? Somalis should be Somalis. Stop acting black and stop begging the black people.

I support them from a distance but I will never claim their struggles. You've ignorant SJW obese and ugly chicks claiming Somalis were slaved by Italy.

Jeesto

VIP
You claim Somali but don't claim black. Somalis are black, blacks are Somali. One in the same. How are we asskissing ourselves?

A5Evp.gif

Even some members on here asskiss madows. Madows don't even care about each other and you expect them to ride for you? Somalis should be Somalis. Stop acting black and stop begging the black people.

I support them from a distance but I will never claim their struggles. You've ignorant SJW obese and ugly chicks claiming Somalis were slaved by Italy.
Are you talking about me? I'm no asskiss but i do see myself as inferior to the guy

Apollo

VIP
They are fellow Africans, from the continent of Africa. Madows are like the embarrassing black sheep of the African family.

You claim Somali but don't claim black. Somalis are black, blacks are Somali. One in the same. How are we asskissing ourselves?
People think black means one ethnic group. It's like saying white means one ethnic group. You get blonde Nordics and black haired Romanians, and everything in between. Same with Asians. Chinese and Indians are both Asian, but different. The negrotariat come in many forms too. We call them Bantus here, but that's what Churchill called terminological inexactitude. Most are not.

I still hate black ghetto culture though. Oddly enough, most Somali youngsters follow hood rats. Their taste in music, clothes, manner of speaking - very negrophile.

Your avatar is of a negro, and you're complaining about nigga lovers? Women are a mystery.

VIP
What pisses me off the most is when somali girls claim we're as black as west africans or full black AAs. "We're just a different type of black". These people need to learn about genetics. As for BLM. In the west we're black so our struggles are one and the same.

Apollo

VIP

Blacks = West African + Bantu + African Americans + Afro-Caribbeans

*Ethiopians, other Horners, South Indians, and Oceanians despite having dark skin are not black.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Only natives of the Horn are free of Bantu DNA.

The rest of Africa are full Bantus or mixed Bantus.
Aren't North Africans free of Bantus?

What pisses me off the most is when somali girls claim we're as black as west africans or full black AAs. "We're just a different type of black". These people need to learn about genetics. As for BLM. In the west we're black so our struggles are one and the same.
They even made a YouTube video about it...

That made no sense.

They are fellow Africans, from the continent of Africa. Madows are like the embarrassing black sheep of the African family.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahhahahhahahah! more embarassing than somalis?????? you phuckers are funny tuh rass!

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts

These SJW chicks want black . They do whatever they can to get their attention.

even other africans dislike you

...and what business is it of yours?

Anyway i'm sure some do but i've been priviledged to call ghana. In fact i'm taking a trip to Ghana soon...i understand that they are doing quite well.

Here is a beautiful soul beckoning those of us in the west to "Come Home". I was emotional the first time i saw this. So nice try.

Anyway i'm sure some do but i've been priviledged to call ghana. In fact i'm taking a trip to Ghana soon...i understand that they are doing quite well.

Here is a beautiful soul beckoning those of us in the west to "Come Home". I was emotional the first time i saw this. So nice try.

Wow, that is so heart warming❤️

Ignore him brother, he doesn't have the balls to say that in real life. Creatures like him aren't deserving of your attention.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Africans, especially west Africans are ashamed of you.

Stop beggin it, Africans are not going to acknowledge you. Let's be real, Africans don't give a fuk about other Africans let alone you.

https://www.library.yale.edu/~fboateng/akata.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts