Why do some non Muslim/irreligious women lie about their virginity?

I've met several non Muslim girls that have flat out lied about being virgins as if it somehow makes them seem more endearing or virtuous.

Western society at large is pushing the whole "sex positivity" narrative to the point that promiscuity is somehow considered empowering. So it's baffling that some non-Muslim girls will swear up and down that they're virgins, they literally have zero reason to lie about it.

There's no stigma attached to not being one, nor are they avoiding premarital sex for religious reasons so why put up the unnecessary charade?

It's the male equivalent of wearing height insoles in your shoes and falsely claiming 6'2, sooner or later the other person will know you were full of shit lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Virginity equals "not a lose' woman. both figuratively, physically, and literally

Maybe because they don’t want to be baited out by these men. And also they have been conditioned to believe men won’t take them serious if they aren’t virgins. But tbf they don’t have to tell you they are virgins, that’s private and if a guy asks that he’s trash

Maybe because they don’t want to be baited out by these men. And also they have been conditioned to believe men won’t take them serious if they aren’t virgins. But tbf they don’t have to tell you they are virgins, that’s private and if a guy asks that he’s trash
Kafirs conform to the same morality as Muslims in regards to premarital sex. It's beyond retarded to lie about your virginity to someone you're planning on sleeping with. Culturally speaking it's not frowned upon for them not to be a virgin, it's so pointless wallahi.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
The stigma is nowhere near as pronounced, but there absolutely is a stigma against promiscuity and loose sex. They repeat the mantra, but even the most liberal non-deviant cadaan guy doesn't want a sexually 'empowered' woman. I don't want to bring biology into this because those theories always liken us to animals - but it demonstrably goes against male nature.

People that think cadaan people live like sex in the city or sitcoms live in ajnabi enclaves.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The stigma is nowhere near as pronounced, but there absolutely is a stigma against promiscuity and loose sex. They repeat the mantra, but even the most liberal non-deviant cadaan guy doesn't want a sexually 'empowered' woman. I don't want to bring biology into this because those theories always liken us to animals - but it demonstrably goes against male nature.

Such a low key way of dissing the faraxs without triggering

People that think cadaan people live like sex in the city or sitcoms live in ajnabi enclaves.
"Non-deviant" cadaan guys are the exception, not the rule from my experience. The avg Johnathan I know wouldn't bat an eye if we knew his current partner had been with a few other guys prior to meeting him. That doesn't imply they aren't repulsed by overtly sl.utty behavouir, but they defiantly don't tie themselves up in knots about a girl's virginity or lack thereof.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Non-deviant" cadaan guys are the exception, not the rule from my experience. The avg Johnathan I know wouldn't bat an eye if we knew his current partner had been with a few other guys prior to meeting him. That doesn't imply they aren't repulsed by overtly ****ty behavouir, but they defiantly don't tie themselves up in knots about a girl's virginity or lack thereof.

It is because "Jonathan" views himself in the prism of full human. They tend to confront hypocrisy with alacrity. No hang ups. However, they do hold 'contracts' very seriously, when they commit to marriage, they expect their wives to be faithful. Virginity is prized in Islam culture because of moral hang ups .. I mean, even in Islam, hadith says, a virgin husbands deserves a virgin wife, but men seem to interpret it as Virgin wives for both virgin and non virgin husbands.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
"Non-deviant" cadaan guys are the exception, not the rule from my experience. The avg Johnathan I know wouldn't bat an eye if we knew his current partner had been with a few other guys prior to meeting him. That doesn't imply they aren't repulsed by overtly sl.utty behavouir, but they defiantly don't tie themselves up in knots about a girl's virginity or lack thereof.

True, virginity isn't anywhere near as big of a deal, but that's largely because it's scarce and they're equally responsible for it. They have a higher tolerance, but context is important though. The concept of marriage for them is optional, but monogamy isn't. They wouldn't mind if she has a few boyfriends before them, but contrary to popular opinion they don't tolerate h*es. The average cadaan person settles with someone within a handful of partners. All the reasonable cadaan guys I went to school with or work with are either w/ a high school sweetheart or someone they met in uni/shortly after.

By the deviant I meant by their standards, I.e. sexually perverse.

It is because "Jonathan" views himself in the prism of full human. They tend to confront hypocrisy with alacrity. No hang ups. However, they do hold 'contracts' very seriously, when they commit to marriage, they expect their wives to be faithful. Virginity is prized in Islam culture because of moral hang ups .. I mean, even in Islam, hadith says, a virgin husbands deserves a virgin wife, but men seem to interpret it as Virgin wives for both virgin and non virgin husbands.
I assumed it was due to moral hangs up too, but they were actually on to something. There is a correlation between how many sexual partners a person's had or cohabited with and the liklihood of divorce.
Cadaan guys are by no means more well-rounded individuals for not prizing virginity the same way Muslim men do. They've just been brought up in a culture where virginity isn't highly sought after.
True, virginity isn't anywhere near as big of a deal, but that's largely because it's scarce and they're equally responsible for it. They have a higher tolerance, but context is important though. The concept of marriage for them is optional, but monogamy isn't. They wouldn't mind if she has a few boyfriends before them, but contrary to popular opinion they don't tolerate h*es. The average cadaan person settles with someone within a handful of partners. All the reasonable cadaan guys I went to school with or work with are either w/ a high school sweetheart or someone they met in uni/shortly after.

By the deviant I meant by their standards, I.e. sexually perverse.
Agreed. That's why I find it weird for some non-Muslim women to lie about it. Society at large doesn't think any less of them for not being one. You could chalk it up to them trying to somehow increase the exclusivity of the relationship, ie giving you something precious, but how precious was it really if you're willing to part with it in under a fortnight?loool

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I assumed it was due to moral hangs up too, but they were actually on to something. There is a correlation between how many sexual partners a person's had or cohabited with and the liklihood of divorce.
Cadaan guys are by no means more well-rounded individuals for not prizing virginity the same way Muslim men do. They've just been brought up in a culture where virginity isn't highly sought after.

Agreed. That's why I find it weird for some non-Muslim women to lie about it. Society at large doesn't think any less of them for not being one. You could chalk it up to them trying to somehow increase the exclusivity of the relationship seeing as they're giving you something precious, but how precious was it really if you're willing to part with it in under a fortnight?loool

" Society at large doesn't think any less of them for not being one "

At the end of the day, your virginity is between you and the man you lay naked with. He will know u r or r not virgin.

I have seen Somali girls in Tik Tok saying they were raped.

Lies. They had sex out of wed lock, and now when they are adults, they will be accounted why they are not tight.

Same thing there is a lot of single mothers. Somali girls marry any farah, and after divorce they can sleep as much as they want with the appendage of being a none virgin divorcee.

" Society at large doesn't think any less of them for not being one "

At the end of the day, your virginity is between you and the man you lay naked with. He will know u r or r not virgin.

I have seen Somali girls in Tik Tok saying they were raped.

Lies. They had sex out of wed lock, and now when they are adults, they will be accounted why they are not tight.

Same thing there is a lot of single mothers. Somali girls marry any farah, and after divorce they can sleep as much as they want with the appendage of being a none virgin divorcee.
My point exactly, there's no point lying about something they don't need to lie about,
they = non Muslim women.

"Somali girls etc etc...." nope, not touching that subject thanks lol:ohno:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My point exactly, there's no point lying about something they don't need to lie about,
they = non Muslim women.

"Somali girls etc etc...." nope, not touching that subject thanks lol:ohno:

Non-Muslims are expected to lose their virginity in prom night in high school, with the permission of Aabo . The boy literally comes picks her up and meets her parents on the malab night
1603726247944.png

Jungle

VIP
If you're so sure the woman your speaking to isnt a virgin and how does this conversation happen? Op confused me fr. Is he saying th0ts are telling him theyre virgins? Why would you ask a known muslim or not if shes a virgin?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Because perception is everything and perception changes when certain facts are revealed.

If you've known your co-worker for years as a chill, funny guy you have a certain perception of him. If he one day gets his face blasted on the news as a murderer, your perception of him changes. It's like you don't even know him anymore.

In other words, she's lying to maintain your perception of her. The underlying reason is fear of judgement. You'd be surprised what people reveal about themselves if you foster an environment of judgement free zone when you converse with them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because perception is everything and perception changes when certain facts are revealed.

If you've known your co-worker for years as a chill, funny guy you have a certain perception of him. If he one day gets his face blasted on the news as a murderer, your perception of him changes. It's like you don't even know him anymore.

In other words, she's lying to maintain your perception of her. The underlying reason is fear of judgement. You'd be surprised what people reveal about themselves if you foster an environment of judgement free zone when you converse with them.

1603729400513.png
i always suspected u had tiger fangs ready for attack... am watching u
1603729449152.png

Trending