Why do some Muslims have an aversion calling non muslims what they are?

I knew a guy from Eritrea... he was a staunch Christian... I invited him over for a meal....

we had some food and I asked him- so you believe Jesus is God? He said yes. I asked- do you believe Jesus ate food and went to the bathroom? He said yes. So God ate food and went to the bathroom?

He actually said yes to that!

You, @seldiboy- you think God ate food and went to the bathroom?? You think God got tired and went to sleep? you think God got nailed to a cross and killed by people???? how can we as
im muslim and even i can refute your ideas

Jesus (God the Son) died physically on the Cross as a sacrifice. He CHOSE to give his life. His physical form ceased to exist but he didn’t die spiritually otherwise he couldn’t have been able to rise on the 3rd day. Jesus was both God and Man
Don't Christians believe jesus will come again towards the end times ? How so if he's physical form stopped to exist ?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Don't Christians believe jesus will come again towards the end times ? How so if he's physical form stopped to exist ?
Sorry I made a misnomer in the original quote. Rather than ‘cease to exist’, his spirit left his physical form and back to the Father. Remember he was resurrected back into his physical human body 3 days later. Christians believe Christ’s nature was both human and divine - not purely human.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I knew a guy from Eritrea... he was a staunch Christian... I invited him over for a meal....

we had some food and I asked him- so you believe Jesus is God? He said yes. I asked- do you believe Jesus ate food and went to the bathroom? He said yes. So God ate food and went to the bathroom?

He actually said yes to that!

You, @seldiboy- you think God ate food and went to the bathroom?? You think God got tired and went to sleep? you think God got nailed to a cross and killed by people???? how can we as humans have killed God???? does that make sense to you??

Im not christian but don't straw-man yourself by misrepresenting them thru ignorance and then arguing against your misrepresentation or ignorance.

They believe jesus is dual man/god like your dual man/soul or as I ascribe to man/consciousness. Their is something non-physical about us like thoughts-dreams-feelings they do 'exist n present themselves differently to physical things' like hardware n software is to a computer. The software layer is consciousness. I guess they see jesus thoughts-dreams-visions-feelings-speech and non physical layer was truly god and his body only was human.

They believe jesus died for you to save u from hell cuz your not 'perfect' and only 'perfection' is allowed into their heaven. Similar to a mother dying for a child, it's showing the ultimate love of jesus to the world, unlike allah telling u to 'shahid' yourself even tho your a sinner and no matter if u do u won't attain perfection thru deeds so it's pointless being a shahid yourself according to their belief.

They think thru faith in jesus and his perfection they can hide under him before god. As for his dual nature they say his man side was totally human not his 'spirit' side. It's his man side that died not his spirit similar to when u die u believe ur soul doesn't.

That's my understanding anyways

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@seldiboy it's a deep message christianity not suitable to a bedouin culture like Somali who r satisfied with 'praise n worship me' of Allah Message. Islam probably did well among us as we love 'poetry' lol.

Even tho the bible is full of poetry the old-testament like david psalms. The bible especially new testament is full of 'deep questions to reflect on' like 'throw the first stone if u r without sin' is deep question requiring someone to think n reflect 'its pointless sinners judging sinners' which muslims do constantly to themselves and others. The bible is full of that type of questions posed and self reflection required.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
@seldiboy it's a deep message christianity not suitable to a bedouin culture like Somali who r satisfied with 'praise n worship me' of Allah Message. Islam probably did well among us as we love 'poetry' lol.

Even tho the bible is full of poetry the old-testament like david psalms. The bible especially new testament is full of 'deep questions to reflect on' like 'throw the first stone if u r without sin' is deep question requiring someone to think n reflect 'its pointless sinners judging sinners' which muslims do constantly to themselves and others. The bible is full of that type of questions posed and self reflection required.
I would say the only problem with the self reflection is many Christians (in my opinion) are misguided because they cannot think critically. That is why we have denominations like Mormons, Pentecostals and Jehovahs Witness who are morons

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@seldiboy Islam is against 'tri-theism" which was seen as a christian heresy but existed in the time of mohamed, mohamed was condemning this, he saw real christianity under abbysinia and had no issues with it and why it praises christians in the quran and only condems tri-theists trinity not the official trinity

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@seldiboy In Mohamed time tri-theism was rapant which is 3 independent gods, not 3 in 1.

Like a human being, If I dice u up into 3, doesn't mean your 3 humans, your still 1 human that is in 3 pieces. The muslims understand the trinity, it's mathamatical that 3 can be in 1 or even more then 3, it's called 'fractions'. But modern Islam didn't know that heretical christians existed at mohamed time and legit christians, that's why in some verses it praises them the legit christians and in other verses condemns(tri-thiests heretics). Modern Islam should see the quran praises christians and condemns some, not a full 'condemnation' on all christianity, so this makes more sense to me that only tri-theists were condemned

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent."

[Muslim].

Calling people derisive names has no value or practical purpose. It just is a way for idiotic people to blow off steam

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "A person utters a word thoughtlessly (i.e., without thinking about its being good or not) and, as a result of this, he will fall down into the fire of Hell deeper than the distance between the east and the west."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

This is precisely what is happening now

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@seldiboy Islam is in a dark period post european colonization, I don't trust a word of modern muslims, they r in a period where muslim civilization is at it's lowest and ignorance is very strong, they will reject even proof to their facee where history(tritheism) n science(archaelogy) n pure evidence is put to their face that the way they are reading the quran must be wrong, they won't accept that tho thinking the quran will be imperfect, where-as the real issue is they are imperfect and the one's they follow n accept are ppl in dark period and it's not wise a dark age muslim reading the quran.

Once their civilization comes back their islam will be much more more intelligent as they will have higher iqs then 80.

Why do you have to let others know your feelings? Cadaan coworkers also wanna scream NEGGER at you every chance they get but they are not doing that are they? In modern society, one has to be diplomatic, and never let people see their beliefs. We live in the west, and if you want to keep earning a living there and not get cancelled, keep your mouth shut.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Why do you have to let others know your feelings? Cadaan coworkers also wanna scream NEGGER at you every chance they get but they are not doing that are they? In modern society, one has to be diplomatic, and never let people see their beliefs. We live in the west, and if you want to keep earning a living there and not get cancelled, keep your mouth shut.
Exactly. It serves no purpose to call people bad names. Often the self-righteous people doing this are not of great character.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@seldiboy when the IQ of a population iss 69 to 80(Islamic world) surely their religion will be low quality too and that's why u find Islam at conflict with everything today. The car isn't the problem but the 'driver is crazy'. The car is Islam being abused by a mad ignorant driver with an iq of 80 maximum, who then says if u reject what I say your not muslim lol. That's why I don't follow their modern islam, I think i will be small community of 'few' that Islam preached about saying it will return to its root where only few r true muslims while the rest of the 99% 80 iqs are going to hell.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@seldiboy when the IQ of a population iss 69 to 80(Islamic world) surely their religion will be low quality too and that's why u find Islam at conflict with everything today. The car isn't the problem but the 'driver is crazy'. The car is Islam being abused by a mad ignorant driver with an iq of 80 maximum, who then says if u reject what I say your not muslim lol. That's why I don't follow their modern islam, I think i will be small community of 'few' that Islam preached about saying it will return to its root where only few r true muslims while the rest of the 99% 80 iqs are going to hell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exactly. It serves no purpose to call people bad names. Often the self-righteous people doing this are not of great character.
literally! lol
People who speak like this are low casts of society who have nothing to lose because.
Attacking them and calling them names will only push them away and show them a negative version of Islam.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
literally! lol
People who speak like this are low casts of society who have nothing to lose because.
Attacking them and calling them names will only push them away and show them a negative version of Islam.

Were dealing with an islamic world where 69-80 is the IQ, so don't expect nothing but ignorance n barbarism in their Islam. They even misinterpret the quran about tri-theism heresy to apply to all christianity when we know the quran supports n condemns christianity depending on the heretical ones or the normal christians. 'QEYB kamid ah Illahi' ayaa ka soo degtay samada bay aminsan yihin. Illahi waa 3 Qayb, ma aha 3 illahi.

In khat talk '3 parts for 1 bundle' 1 bundle not 3 bundles lol. Qayb kamid ah khatkasi ba yimi aduunka while the other 2 parts were in heaven running the world. They also believe after jesus was taken to heaven by father(qaybti illahi) he send down another 'qayb' holy spirit to the world.

Muslims think they have to reject n abuse trinity but quran clearly shows u their good n bad christians not all bad(how is that possible if the whole theology is corrupted) unless we assume the tritheism christians r bad n normal trintarians are ok this then flows perfectly with the quran.

Last edited: