Why do some Muslims have an aversion calling non muslims what they are?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I've never heard of this, maybe the liberal Muslims, they'd probably say some shit like "kafir is a derogatory term we should refrain from using it and instead use "people of different faith" "
:dead::dead:

Yes but if someone shouts kuffar in my face as a form of disrespect the I'm slapping the shit out of them

I knew a guy from Eritrea... he was a staunch Christian... I invited him over for a meal....

we had some food and I asked him- so you believe Jesus is God? He said yes. I asked- do you believe Jesus ate food and went to the bathroom? He said yes. So God ate food and went to the bathroom?

He actually said yes to that!

You, @seldiboy- you think God ate food and went to the bathroom?? You think God got tired and went to sleep? you think God got nailed to a cross and killed by people???? how can we as humans have killed God???? does that make sense to you??

I cannot even imagine what would happen if such a crazy thing as killing God was possible. I am sure the universe would collapse! we would have utter chaos, God is who holds everything together.... if people managed to kill God, as silly as it is to talk of such a thing... if such a thing were possible, I think it would have to have resulted in some sort of extreme chaos, if not the entire universe disintegrating or something

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I knew a guy from Eritrea... he was a staunch Christian... I invited him over for a meal....

we had some food and I asked him- so you believe Jesus is God? He said yes. I asked- do you believe Jesus ate food and went to the bathroom? He said yes. So God ate food and went to the bathroom?

He actually said yes to that!

You, @seldiboy- you think God ate food and went to the bathroom?? You think God got tired and went to sleep? you think God got nailed to a cross and killed by people???? how can we as humans have killed God???? does that make sense to you??
Jesus (God the Son) died physically on the Cross as a sacrifice. He CHOSE to give his life. His physical form ceased to exist but he didn’t die spiritually otherwise he couldn’t have been able to rise on the 3rd day. Jesus was both God and Man

Jesus (God the Son) died physically on the Cross as a sacrifice. He CHOSE to give his life. His physical form ceased to exist but he didn’t die spiritually otherwise he couldn’t have been able to rise on the 3rd day. Jesus was both God and Man

I notice you didn't mention anything about whether or not you believe God ate food and went to the bathroom (audubillah). Why is that? Because your fitrah knows it is wrong to ascribe such a thing to God.

I don't want to pick on you Christians. The Christians are on a shaky foundation. It is very clear for example that the texts of the Bible are altered and unreliable.

Why should our source on the sayings of Jesus (peace be upon him) be in Greek? I do not believe Jesus (peace be upon him) ever spoke in Greek.

And the Bible which is really not a book but a compilation of books- and which books are included varies by denomination... it has books in Hebrew, books in Greek and I think some other languages too.

The Quran is one book in one language. There are not two Qurans, there is only one Quran. There is not a King James Quran, Catholic Quran, Ethiopian Orthodox Quran, Hanbali Quran- nothing like that. There is just one Quran, as revealed by Jibril, preserved and free from alterations.

But I don't want to pick on the Christians. There is plenty of clear evidence that the Christians are misguided. But it is up to Allah whether He chooses to guide the Christians and make them know the truth. It makes me sad that there are Christians who reject the true guidance and do not worship Allah alone with no partners and recognize Muhammad (peace be upon him) as His messenger.

All the prophets came and taught tawheed. And then suddenly the message changed and now the true message is worship Jesus and God is three? God is one, tawheed is the message of all the Prophets. Jesus never wanted anyone to worship him and Jesus according to the Bible was sent "only to the lost sheep of the children of Israel" (jews). Whoever is a Christian reading this, may Allah guide you.

Amber

A blessed human
Because it’s used as an insult most of the time I guess.

Confused City Girls GIF by REVOLT TV
Do you even KNOW what you're talking about? Don't jump to conclusions.