Why do some Muslim women discourage singles from getting married? ( Discussion).

I've noticed this pattern of Married women subhanallah discouraging single muslim women from getting married meanwhile they are married themselves. I'm not even making this up. I've witnessed this on certain platforms of even Somali women doing this. They call sisters pickmes or seeking validation, yet they go to bed with a man every night and have children with one. On twitter you will see divorcees talking about how miserable and bad being married is, yet they are still seeking another marriage. People be xaasid out here! Let's discuss this matter!

Some Xalimos can be ruthless, they'll discourage a friend from seeing a guy or giving him a chance just to slide through on the DMs

You own blood sisters will envy you, naaga kale warkoodaba daa.
Walaahi I don't know how women stay friends, they always back bite and backstab each other.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I've noticed this pattern of Married women subhanallah discouraging single muslim women from getting married meanwhile they are married themselves. I'm not even making this up. I've witnessed this on certain platforms of even Somali women doing this. They call sisters pickmes or seeking validation, yet they go to bed with a man every night and have children with one. On twitter you will see divorcees talking about how miserable and bad being married is, yet they are still seeking another marriage. People be xaasid out here! Let's discuss this matter!
Do you know who they remind me of?

Beyonce

Signing about being single while having the one of most successful man wait for her at home

I think it’s a combination, some got burned through bad marriages because marriage to farax can be miserable and others are just pure xasiids.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Misery loves company. Also some of them may not be coming from a place of malice but rather they just may just be much more naive in thinking that the grass is greener on the other side.

What platforms?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They’re frustrated with their marriages. The problem is people getting married without knowing one another that well. They find out after having six large forehead kids that they aren’t meant for each other

They’re frustrated with their marriages. The problem is people getting married without knowing one another that well. They find out after having six large forehead kids that they aren’t meant for each other
I was in a clubhouse room the other day and the faraaxs/xalimos were talking about long you should know each other for before being married. I said 2-3 years at least and they laughed at me. These niggas want to get married in 2-3 MONTHS

Probably got married to a bum or married too early and know they can't get divorced for "irreconcilable differences" because it is ceeb and the husband is the one who does the divorcing.

I was in a clubhouse room the other day and the faraaxs/xalimos were talking about long you should know each other for before being married. I said 2-3 years at least and they laughed at me. These niggas want to get married in 2-3 MONTHS
If you need that long you don’t know what you’re looking for.

Are you okay? You need to know someone for 2-3 before marriage. Sure in the first 6 months a man will know if he wants to marry her or not. But you need to see how she acts in certain situations and how she acts over time. Marriage is a lifelong thing, not a quick fling.

I mean they do say "you don't know someone till you live with them". Someone should make a Muslim big brother kind of show of people who wanted to get married to each other but have to live with each other beforehand. I would defo watch that. Or a Muslim Love Island...

Are you okay? You need to know someone for 2-3 before marriage. Sure in the first 6 months a man will know if he wants to marry her or not. But you need to see how she acts in certain situations and how she acts over time. Marriage is a lifelong thing, not a quick fling.
And life has its troubles you can’t give in at the first hurdle. Don’t worry you’re allowed to marry 4 if the first one ain’t working add number 2 then number 3. The secret is women are buuq you just got to figure out if you want to deal with it or not. :icon e biggrin:

And life has its troubles you can’t give in at the first hurdle. Don’t worry you’re allowed to marry 4 if the first one ain’t working add number 2 then number 3. The secret is women are buuq you just got to figure out if you want to deal with it or not. :icon e biggrin:
Fatherless.

I mean they do say "you don't know someone till you live with them". Someone should make a Muslim big brother kind of show of people who wanted to get married to each other but have to live with each other beforehand. I would defo watch that. Or a Muslim Love Island...
Where there’s no commitment and responsibility it’s easier to stay together so I don’t think it’ll show the real dynamics of a marriage.

Where there’s no commitment and responsibility it’s easier to stay together so I don’t think it’ll show the real dynamics of a marriage.
You don’t know how hard marriage is with the wrong person, careful selection and love is good.

Trending