Why do Somalis tweet things like this

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Photo by Mr Thompson007 in Birmingham, United Kingdom. May be an image of 1 person, beard and standing.

Man! I dunno but let’s just collectively say mash’Allah for a second!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wtf is wrong with his mouth? Looks like his mouth and teeth don't get along, the teeth seem like unwelcomed guests. :russ:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It took me 2-3 years to learn how to drink properly with other folks.
My first liquor, an Absolute Vodka, made me feel like I was flying.

In front of my miror, I remember dancing and singing. A little bit of crying at the end, lmao!

I learned the way of drinking like a true frenchie in 2018, when we had "Aperos" (basically, drinking and sharing some food with the guests before diner), and we would drink from 5-6 pm to 11 or midnight. And then, with my friends, we would go out and drink more, have fun near the beaches and that's how i met up with new people in my hometown.

The side effects were too insignificant (for me) but retrospectively, I think, I rarely threw up or got sick, unlike some of my friends, as well as I change when I'm drunk; I feel more emotions, boost my energies level and I like to take care of people. (while sober, I'm constantly lost in my head)

My first abstinence from alcohol was successful, from november the 8th 2019 to september 2020, around my birthday.
I recently felt like I was back at the time when alcohol was a daily commodity, thus I regulate it to one or two beers a day (max) and usually the weekend, when I spend my time playing an online video game; Mount&Blade WARBAND for instance, for the last 13-14 weeks, I play with a Regiment, and we are all connected through a Discord server.

Nonetheless, Alcohol is harmful for the health of any human and drinking regulary can even lead to death (except for wine, as it is recommended to drink a glass of wine everyday, it has many health benefits)

Since I have my oral exams today (and the rest of June),

a glass of wine won't do any harm (i guess),

:stevej: :stevej::duck:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Every group on earth does that. It's like how cadaan people go "we brits get rowdy after 2 beers in the 'evenin" or how they all profess Canadians are nice.

Stereotyping yourselves in a humourus fashion is nothing out of the ordinary

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It's about the person a d how they handle substances not really something you can geneealize to whole ethnic group

Perhaps Somalis go more wild because they go from never drinking to matching or even out drinking others who have been drinking since 15-16.

Trending