Why do Somalis leave Islam just to be gaal?

I've noticed that they never actually leave because they don't believe in islam, they typically leave just so they can commit zina and do drugs/achohol and not feel wrong about it.

Because Allah removed the favour from them.
You dont leave Islam because you drink Alcohol or do Zina you still a muslim but a sinner.
Leaving Islam is rejecting the Islamic monotheism.

Thinking that Islam is a backward religion and thing of the past.Rhinking that there is no creator and actions have no consequences.

I just saw the Somali guy reverting back to gaalnimo.
He was muslim then Christian then muslim then Christian on tiktok.

I think he suffers from mental health issues.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I asked my macalim why people leave Islam and he told me that they stopped washing their xaar with water and the bacteria built up and made its way to their brain causing them to doubt Islam and leave

Because Allah removed the favour from them.
You dont leave Islam because you drink Alcohol or do Zina you still a muslim but a sinner.
Leaving Islam is rejecting the Islamic monotheism.

Thinking that Islam is a backward religion and thing of the past.Rhinking that there is no creator and actions have no consequences.

I just saw the Somali guy reverting back to gaalnimo.
He was muslim then Christian then muslim then Christian on tiktok.

I think he suffers from mental health issues.
Sxb I know the video you’re referring to, look at the captions closely at the end :umad:

I've noticed that they never actually leave because they don't believe in islam, they typically leave just so they can commit zina and do drugs/achohol and not feel wrong about it.
I feel you tell yourself that to rationalize it to yourself because otherwise it wouldn’t make sense to you. It’s simple really, Islam (like all other religions) lacks validity/evidence of it being the one true religion.

I feel you tell yourself that to rationalize it to yourself because otherwise it wouldn’t make sense to you. It’s simple really, Islam (like all other religions) lacks validity/evidence of it being the one true religion.
What a degenerate. Will you tell your future spouse you're gaal? And does your family know?