Why do somalis join gangs

Only one Somali girl while it's majority Somali boys.
:gaasdrink: Anyways this is a problem for y'all Abdis to fix. :ayaanswag:

Not true, many Somali canadian girls have adopted the gang life. They love throwing up gang signs. There are girl gangs you know?

In the UK I agree. Most Somali girls are well behaved law abiding citizens. Criminality is largely a male problem. The only crime some girls commit is having the courage to braid their hair and tie it back.

People have no food in canada? Daaamn maybe i was too harsh on these waste men. I could never join a gang though. I am too judgemental and selfish. I would be bad for gang moral
Bro not everyone joins a gang you can shot go cunch all that without having any street gang conflicts. In the uk many malis go ot in the holidays and shot weed in the dorms it doesnt mean your in any gang

Bro not everyone joins a gang you can shot go cunch all that without having any street gang conflicts. In the uk many malis go ot in the holidays and shot weed in the dorms it doesnt mean your in any gang
Ok that i could do...like being self employed. I just dont wanna deal with bunch of niggas and their drama. I aint about that street life.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Not true, many Somali canadian girls have adopted the gang life. They love throwing up gang signs. There are girl gangs you know?

In the UK I agree. Most Somali girls are well behaved law abiding citizens. Criminality is largely a male problem. The only crime some girls commit is having the courage to braid their hair and tie it back.

Bro I have seen Somali girls plugging up packs in to their couchie. Lots of girls are used by drug runners, as they wont get searched most of the time.

Bro I have seen Somali girls plugging up packs in to their couchie. Lots of girls are used by drug runners, as they wont get searched most of the time.

Yeah. There was an African local that used to make older Black women do that.

Heard through the grapevine he got hit with a book of charges and deported for trying to run someone over

:cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley:

They could join for many reasons out of fear so they join to feel protected

Out of group pressure or because they want fast money
I use to live in cedar mostly somalis only most of boys now rap or in a gang my cousin is now a addict 4th cousin so why

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
THEIR FATHERS USE TO KILL OTHER QABIIL MEMBERS SO THEY WANNA KEEP THE TRADITION ALIVE BUT INSTEAD OF QABIIL THEY GOT GANGS :(

Trending