Why do Somalis have their own country, but Afars and Oromos don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis don't have their own country.

In Somalia there are too many Bantus.
In Djibouti there are too many Afars.

Both are just multicultural make-believe countries like the rest of Africa.

As long as the head of state is Somali in Somalia and Djibouti we have our own country. It doesn't matter the ethnic of the subjects. We ruled them (Bantu, Afar).

Globalists keep on winning no matter what. Just closely observe Brexit and how they got the UK by the balls.

Even Trump the so-called anti-globalist is cucking to them in so many ways. We have to be realistic.

That's what I mean. Sooner or later they'll realise Nigel Farage and Donald Trump were bullshitting them and all hell will break lose.:lolbron:

Until the, the neoliberal elites can keep piling wood onto the flames with their TTP, FTA NAFTA, NATO...

Keep claiming our land. Habshi beggar:westbrookswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fishing in Berbera, sunbathing in Djibouti, hiking in Bale and Simien, Safari in Garissa, dancing in Hargeisa, chilling in Finfinne, drinking bun in Hawassa....Truly the Cushites were blessed.:ahh::banderas:

M95C0M.gif

Why do you keep acting like Cushitic people is a race? It's just a language group created by British linguists.

It's a very simple question if one know the history of the region

Before the colonist British and French came to the Horn of Africa, each group had their own little territories. For example, the Oromo had the Kingdom of Jimma, while the Somalis and Afar had numerous kingdoms and clan fiefdoms.

All, that changed, When Menelik II ascended the throne of what was called Abyssinia at the time. He successful used the fear the colonial powers had of each other to gain favors. For example, he went to the Russian, who gave him weapons and trainers. He went to the British, who were scared that the Italian would conquer Ethiopia and the whole region. They gave him more weapons and help. This change the whole balance of power in the Horn.

Eventually, with the help of the weapons he got from these countries and support from some Oromo clans, he was able to crush all his opponents. You have to remember, back then most people were fighting with primitive weapons, compared to what he got.

In truth, from what I read, Menelik actually wanted to conquer the whole region, including the Somalia. But the colonial powers prevented him from doing so, especially, the British who already had Somaliland, and the Italian in the South.

If Somalis were left alone to face Menelik's forces, I can guarantee you, that today we would have been speaking Amharic. But the all mighty had other plans.
Menelik actually wanted to conquer the whole region, including the Somalia ,Did you for get Ahmed Gurey embarked on a conquest which brought three-quarters of Abyssinia (modern day Ethiopia) under the power of the Muslim Sultanate of Adal during the Abyssinian-Adal War from 1529-43.[

Why do you keep using the internet? It's just a computer network system created by a British computer scientist?

But Cushitic doesn't denote a race. And the only Cushitic speakers that are related to Somalis are the Afars and only certain Oromo clans. But the Saho, Bilen, and Beja people are more related to the Tigre-Tigrinya people.

But Cushitic doesn't denote a race. And the only Cushitic speakers that are related to Somalis are the Afars and only certain Oromo clans. But the Saho, Bilen, and Beja people are more related to the Tigre-Tigrinya people.

Firstly, you must be the weirdest most flipflopping person on this forum. One minute you are claiming to be oppressed by tigrey semites, next you claiming to be buddies. One minute you're claiming to be Somali Isaaq, then the next you're Xabashi. One minute you are a man, then the next you are a woman? Pick your lies and stick to them.

As for your claim, I prefer to trust the research of scientists and linguists over an internet troll with an inferiority complex. Yes, some Saho and Bilen are related to tigreys/tigrinya. That's due to large parts of habsha actually just being semiticized Cushites. Yes there is a greater varience among Cushites. But that's the same in any ethno-linguistic family. A dutch speaking person is closer to a wallonne than a English. But that Wallone is not Germanic, they are french-speaking Belgians. I really don't want to waste my time educating a troll.

Firstly, you must be the weirdest most flipflopping person on this forum. One minute you are claiming to be oppressed by tigrey semites, next you claiming to be buddies. One minute you're claiming to be Somali Isaaq, then the next you're Xabashi. One minute you are a man, then the next you are a woman? Pick your lies and stick to them.

As for your claim, I prefer to trust the research of scientists and linguists over an internet troll with an inferiority complex. Yes, some Saho and Bilen are related to tigreys/tigrinya. That's due to large parts of habsha actually just being semiticized Cushites. Yes there is a greater varience among Cushites. But that's the same in any ethno-linguistic family. A dutch speaking person is closer to a wallonne than a English. But that Wallone is not Germanic, they are french-speaking Belgians. I really don't want to waste my time educating a troll.

There's no such thing as a Cushite. It's just a language group. I don't hate the Tigrinyas, they are my cousins after all. We have bad history with them, but we are brothers at the end of the day.

There's no such thing as a Cushite. It's just a language group. I don't hate the Tigrinyas, they are my cousins after all. We have bad history with them, but we are brothers at the end of the day.

:camby:Then you can go with your "tigrey cousin" to hell.

My message is to the proud Cushitic speakers, not cross-dressing sheegatos. There's plenty of room in Yemen for Bilen water-carriers. Though I doubt you're even Bilen, most likely another xabashi troll.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.