Why do Somalis always stare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was in this Somali store with my sister and this one Somali habar yar decides to blatantly stare at me the entire time. This didn't even flinch. So I had a staring competition with her, and ended up saying stop staring at me!! and she started going off on me like this was waiting to. I said stfu you bleached c*nt and left the store.
:pacspit: Her son probably in a gang too, and she's worried about me.

ANYWAYS, i'm sick of these psychotic, disrespectful habar yars who strive off of negative energy and drama. People always talk about say wallahis having "no respect" but yet it's perfectly fine for all these Somali habar yars to blatantly stare at others and backbite about other peoples children, and spread disgusting rumors about young girls and sometimes boys.

When people stare at me I give them this smile
kevin-smile_zoesays.jpg

They usually stop

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yesterday I was in this Somali store with my sister and this one Somali habar yar decides to blatantly stare at me the entire time. This didn't even flinch. So I had a staring competition with her, and ended up saying stop staring at me!! and she started going off on me like this was waiting to. I said stfu you bleached c*nt and left the store.

ANYWAYS, i'm sick of these psychotic, disrespectful habar yars who strive off of negative energy and drama. People always talk about say wallahis having "no respect" but yet it's perfectly fine for all these Somali habar yars to blatantly stare at others and backbite about other peoples children, and spread disgusting rumors about young girls and sometimes boys.

"Her son probably in a gang too, and she's worried about me."

So u r in a gang huuno?Whats your street gang name? "Shuusa"???
5560.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Staring is the Somali national past time, like the dakhsii is the state bird.:gaasdrink:
Its almost like they think they are Jinni and you can't notice them staring:shookgabre:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I feel like poking their eyeballs when fobs stare at me for minutes. Like do we even f*ck with each other:umwhat: or I owe you some $$$.

That's kinda creepy dafuq!:westbrookwtf:

She was probably wondering why your mom left her child alone in the store :gaasdrink:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali public thoughts racing...

"Do i know him/her"? Wait a minute, he looks like my abtii. No no he is not reer dhuso mareeb. Or maybe he is reer Dhaabo Caase. OMG i almost mistake her for my older sister. I am almost busted. I am supposed to be at work, now but i am on my way to smoking shiisha. His forehead is like my daddies. Aabo Jaat Cunaaya. He reminds me of Warsame, especially his golden teeth. Nice smile though, but why his he not staring back at me tho! She has small eyes, maa tuug -aad baah?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I get stares from Somali men whenever I walk down street, at traffic light and sometimes they stare at me while they’re driving the car
upload_2018-12-20_16-17-6.png

They make me so uncomfortable and I can’t even stare back at them.

But a Somali woman stares and I pause and stare down and up

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Next time darling, take out your sunglasses, put it on and put a fashion show these beetches.

That's what I do when they stare, I pretend like I'm a celebrity and they're in awe of me!

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Next time darling, take out your sunglasses, put it on and put a fashion show these beetches.

That's what I do when they stare, I pretend like I'm a celebrity and they're in awe of me!

giphy.gif

700.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko

I want to spank him,
700.jpg
and then pull his ears around my bedroom and then sit on his back like a ponny but erase the last part, i might break his back!

:(

VIP

"her son probably in a gang too"

Don't stereotype your own ppl like that, sxb. You can't be spewing stuff like that and be mad when the white man says it

"her son probably in a gang too"

Don't stereotype your own ppl like that, sxb. You can't be spewing stuff like that and be mad when the white man says it
I'm not stereotyping. I was basically saying how certain habar yars gossip about other peoples daughters (sometimes sons), but ignore their sons who are part of gangs.

And tbh if I see a Somali guy doing crime on the news, idgaf anymore. That's not my life nor the rest of our problems. You don't see white people as a whole getting blamed for one white mans crime, so we shouldn't care about racist Cadaans generalizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending