Why do somali women publicly degrade and insult their Somali male counterparts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, Somali women are highly sought after by Ajanabi men. The same can't be said about Somali men. Somali women are constantly praised and admired for their beauty. Our girls are stunning, allahumabarik. Say mashallah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The internet would lead me to believe that everyone is turning transgender but I see men in dresses outside something like twice a year at most. Upon realizing that I figured out that what you see and hear on the internet isn't real. People engaging in gender wars won't have an affect on you in real life so it's better to ignore all that garbage. If you ever came across someone who's down with the internet nonsense in real life that person is likely terminally online and is only outside to go get their depression pills or some shit.

Just look at the comments on the Somali Sisters TikTok page. A bunch of insecure farax incels have spammed her comment section and are sending her vile and obscene insults. Somali Incels have a social media campaign dedicated to harassing, threatening, and leaking private photos of random Somali women. But this is a conversation you guys don't want to have. Certain Somali guys reactions to the Somali Sisters video are alarming. I tell those men to stop being insecure, aggressive, and overcompensating. It's just a joke.

The real question should be: Why do Somali incels constantly degrade and harass Somali women on every social media platform? Somali women making a few jokes about Somali men doesn't correlate to the habitual bombardment of harassment and threats made by Somali social media Incels on a consistent basis.

I've seen on this website many girls talk about Somali men and troll incels that insult Somali women. But they never address the women who have been degrading their male counterparts for the past 10 years+ on every social media?
My god the comments on that post were something else... πŸ’€πŸ’€

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seeing Madow men talk down to their women while obsessing over other women makes them look pathetic, same with Indian women and Chinese women etc, they all look pathetic when they’re chasing anything that doesn’t have anything to do with them. It just reeks of self hatred and it’s very unattractive.

These people also delude themselves into thinking they’re different to their ethic counterparts and they’re somehow better when they’re no different and in most cases worse.

The comments in that video is a bunch of Somali girls agreeing with her and then saying why are Somali men mad at the truth. Lowkey became numb to these videos and comments, they still offend me but I honestly seen plenty of tall handsome Somali guys myself included.
I think it’s important to remember that most of these people are literally teenage girls, they’ll cringe at their actions when they’re older and realise they were projecting their own self hatred towards their ethnic counterparts.

Don’t take it seriously at all, most Somali women over 25 don’t act like this unless they’re mentally unstable.

With all due respect, Somali women are highly sought after by Ajanabi men. The same can't be said about Somali men. Somali women are constantly praised and admired for their beauty. Our girls are stunning, allahumabarik. Say mashallah.
Only madow men fetishise East Africans, they’re literally the bottom of the barrel, no self respect people who’d sell their mothers to be with anything but a madow women. Other ajanabi men wouldn’t consider you different to other madow women, get over yourself. You’re actually delusional.

Also imagine feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment for other communities trying to seek you out instead of being creeped out by them. They’d throw you down the gutter when things get serious as they have no loyalty towards you.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somali men need to learn how to stop falling for this low quality bait. She's able to farm views by a simple statement, sad state of affairs honestly.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Firstly your a guy and raw meat eater, and secondly last time I remember it is Somali men who are breeding 90% of mixed race kids across Europe and western world, and it is best looking region of snow bunnies in the ice cold Scandinavia.

Biggest Illusion has to be that Ajnabi men see Halimos as anything, In Sweden no lies the Arabs and ajnabis say they play around with them Somali women are black but abit different then the Madow girls in terms of features so they can tolerate them. Being Fetishized and seen as temporary thing is not a flex.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
According to this theory You cannot Manufacture a 10/10 Halimo without the 2/10 Father. We need more 2/10s to produce more 10/10 Halimos.

I think I Found a Glitch.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Firstly your a guy and raw meat eater, and secondly last time I remember it is Somali men who are breeding 90% of mixed race kids across Europe and western world, and it is best looking region of snow bunnies in the ice cold Scandinavia.

Biggest Illusion has to be that Ajnabi men see Halimos as anything, In Sweden no lies the Arabs and ajnabis say they play around with them Somali women are black but abit different then the Madow girls in terms of features so they can tolerate them. Being Fetishized and seen as temporary thing is not a flex.
Ain't that right

If that’s true then how come you’re treated like you are in Saudi , lybia and when you go too west you love protesting about BLM? If your kind dislike Faraaxs then you’re free to leave no need to come into Somali spaces, wear our bracelet and maybe find ur own identity new community? further more it’s not ur kind the dhuxul tool whose well appreciated ciyaarta jooji🀣

She just wants reactions, it’s quite a normal thing with Xalimos on socialmedia who aint got a personality. Their whole feed is about bein Somali only way they get views. Puttin your face out there and doing this kind of vids says alot about her relationship with her family. 100% non existent.

But all in all too Faraaxs. Dont ever give females power esp Xalimos. they feel dominated in somali community. So there way too get back is tryna emasculate you. That is what it is. If you get emotional they feel like they’ve succeded. Just dont give them energy their complete strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts