Why do Somali women feel entitled to my affection when I match their wants in a spouse?

Do Somali women look down on our less to do brothers?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Majority of the Somali women here in Canada will not even look the way of our less well to do brothers here. I even had a hood rat turn down my best mate who is a qualified plumber and earns 80k annually. She thought he was useless without a Bachelors degree and set her sights on me. What the f*** does this c*nt know about me? I could be into trannies for Gods sake. Doesn’t she think I will also want a white bimbo since I am already a professional working cushite

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Akhi u Quebec niggas are cucks in Ontario the hood rat niggas punch wayyy above their weight :wow1:

Niggas will be making 30k yearly working security and pull a 10/10 that has a degree in STEM :wow::banderas:

Gambar

VIP
Its a solid professional. I never understood why some people look down on professional people who can fix things and think sitting in an office is somehow better. Also men working with their hand are manlier
Most of these so called men can’t even fix a flat tire.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
A Somali woman is entitled to marry up every woman look after her own interest. Am sure you would want the same for your daughter.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Should Faraxs marry down though? There's two sides to this

If a Xalimo is from Dixon she doesn't exist to me - which is a shame since she could be wonderful

I'm not trying to get shot by crazy inlaws
1590274888276.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Majority of the Somali women here in Canada will not even look the way of our less well to do brothers here. I even had a hood rat turn down my best mate who is a qualified plumber and earns 80k annually. She thought he was useless without a Bachelors degree and set her sights on me. What the f*** does this c*nt know about me? I could be into trannies for Gods sake. Doesn’t she think I will also want a white bimbo since I am already a professional working cushite

if you where in they're shoes Would you marry a girl that's a plumber or someone you have more things in common with

Trending