Why do Somali sheikhs always put people down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When they're preaching, why do they make fun of people? They also gossip and back bite while preaching.

I went to a conference earlier and this sheikh was preaching. His whole segment was distasteful.

Have you guys also noticed this?

I'm not putting the sheikhs down, I just noticed this. Rage sacid makes fun of Somali girls while he preaches, another sheikh said he saw 700 Somali girls who has AIDS, another sheikh put down a Somali brother and blasted his story while preaching.

Never happened to me. I've been to thousands of mosque and attended a lot of maxadaro.

All the sheikh are very respectful the only sheikh I know who insults people are dabcasar and a lot of weird sheikhs on YouTube

If they don't say their name then it isn't backbiting.

Even though you can easily find out who it is by the way they tell the story :siilaanyolaugh:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
It because what they're preaching requires a really dumb and submissive population and so they have to dumb you down and engage in petty behavior.

Sheikh's= people, they make mistakes and have character flaws. The man who made that statement about HIV rates was called out on universal TV, I can't find the exact interview but that should continue to happen so people see the consequences of their actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I noticed Said rageh favourite topic is Talking about Somali women

Some of the things he says in his lectures are very weird and questionable if they even happened

" He didnt tell me he snores when sleeping I want a Divorce"

"He pees standing up I want a Divorce"

if someone tells you about a personal matter as the Sheikh he shouldnt share it with others wa lo yara ceebqariya

I noticed Said rageh favourite topic is Talking about Somali women

Some of the things he says in his lectures are very weird and questionable if they even happened

" He didnt tell me he snores when sleeping I want a Divorce"

"He pees standing up I want a Divorce"

if someone tells you about a personal matter as the Sheikh he shouldnt share it with others wa lo yara ceebqariya

I don't believe in those stories he tells. He like to lie often, usually about Somali women. He has something against us. He is a self hater.

I don't believe in those stories he tells. He like to lie often, usually about Somali women. He has something against us. He is a self hater.
I know why he has a thing against Somali women but I'm not going to backbite :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.