Why do Somali rappers in Toronto always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a bottle of Hennessy Very Special in their hands? If you look at top songs from Toronto based Somali rappers such as "Real Waryas" "Tell you" "Trap House" "Finesse & Kawal" "Hall of Fame" You will see the Hennessy Very Special bottle makes several appearances in these music video
And these are just the ones of the top off my head. You can even go onto the IGs of these artists and half their posts are Hennessy Very Special related. Ex:
6Z00EBF.jpg
like does he think its cute that he has a baby bottle of Hennessy Very Special next to his baby picture or something? :heh:
Why do they like Hennessy Very Special so much? Do they think it's Halal? Are they confusing it with Zamzam water somehow??
Imho it tastes like like shit. Only thing you can feel is the burning sensation.

Someone explain the phenomenon to me please

When did drinking become norm in the somali community:jcoleno::mjcry:
Why even call yourself Muslim:mindblown:

My personal opinion but I think Somalis simply are made for alcohol

But again personally I don't drink because it's too expensive. Norway got the steepest alcohol prices in the world :eminemdamn:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

But again personally I don't drink because it's too expensive. Norway got the steepest alcohol prices in the world :eminemdamn:
I hate the stench of alcohol same as pork:hova:
I was offered plenty of times I declined each time:hova:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Somalis in Norway love vodka, I remember we had to buy cheaper liquor from the gypsies in Oslo, your government has too many rules.

Somalis in Norway love vodka, I remember we had to buy cheaper liquor from the gypsies in Oslo, your government has too many rules.
Gypsies and Poles always got cheap Eastern European liquor that they smuggled into Norway

But I still hate the Gypsies. They're all beggars holding a sign saying "I got cancer/My kids have aids" or something like that. Wallahi I even seen the same fucking beggar switch from Cancer to Aids to a different Cancer again. And at night when they're done begging they're handler comes in a big van filled with pther beggars to pick them up

One time when I denied a Gypsy walking around begging for Money, the fucked had the audacity to ask for the unopened kebab I was holding:draketf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hennysey is the most expensive drink in LCBO i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending