Why do Somali men fetish Arab women so much?

Somali men generally love their women too much to fetishize others. We aren’t Desis. No disrespect to them but if there is any demographic that lusts over Arab women; it’s them.

Somali men generally love their women too much to fetishize others. We aren’t Desis. No disrespect to them but if there is any demographic that lusts over Arab women; it’s them.
Somali women are not what they used to be especially in the west. It makes total sense to lust over Arab queens.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali women are not what they used to be especially in the west. It makes total sense to lust over Arab queens.
You smell of Halimo-inflicted trauma, likely from one woman. You were broken, and now you're trying to glorify one group of women over another. Not realizing that piety is uniquely individual. To the point you're actually engaging in the pedestal vs. pit binary. It's a classic move of emotionally underdeveloped men who have been scarred.
Season 4 Nbc GIF by Good Girls

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Idk if you’re joking but arab girls in the west are NOT pious for the most part, they are so whitewashed it’s insane you’ll have Mohamed calling himself Mike and you’ll have sahra change her name to Samantha

You smell of Halimo-inflicted trauma, likely from one woman. You were broken, and now you're trying to glorify one group of women over another. Not realizing that piety is uniquely individual. To the point you're actually engaging in the pedestal vs. pit binary. It's a classic move of emotionally underdeveloped men who have been scarred.
Season 4 Nbc GIF by Good Girls
An Arab queen will heal me regardless inshallah, I am making dua 🙏

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
An Arab queen will heal me regardless inshallah, I am making dua 🙏
You seem to pop up for these threads. Before you came back, we had a vacation from this theme. Also, not to burst your bubble, but people don't heal you in relationships that is a heavy burden to place on someone else. You heal yourself. Thank you for taking your codependency elsewhere, and may IIahi grant you the saviour you long for.

reer

VIP
You seem to pop up for these threads. Before you came back, we had a vacation from this theme. Also, not to burst your bubble, but people don't heal you in relationships. You heal yourself. Thank you for taking your codependency elsewhere and may IIahi grant you the saviour you long for.
he reminds me of those uk xalimos who sought out converts/reverts 2008-2015. he gives off feminine vibes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
he reminds me of those uk xalimos who sought out converts/reverts 2008-2015. he gives off feminine vibes.
I hear this is more common in England, in particular, independent of ethnicity/race. What is in the biyo?
1713416584539.png

Jokes Lol GIF by Paul McCartney

I digress. Those are more extreme examples. Former prisoners are not the norm for women to pursue. I will say that making a huge aspect of your personality who you partner with is a bit odd.

The Holy Quran and the Hadith are what matters. A woman who can recite verses from either, ESPECIALLY if she is good looking and can be a real woman meaning to cook and clean, is what is HALAL. It is LYING when women are told to be opposite of that. The man per the Prophet [PBUH] is like a donkey and WE tow the fields, WE fight battles for ALLAH [SWT], WE go out and deal with non-Halal men / Kuffar who do not follow ALLAH's [SWT] ways....the man works all the time, provided, he works for ALLAH [SWT]. Women are to be taken care of and tend to the house and MANY children which is equally important any EQUALLY taxing on them. A Arab woman or Somali should not matter, it is their devotion to the truth, of which the Seal of the Prophets Muhammad [PBUH] put out.

What can explain that sort of fetish that and ex convicts? There is a theory fetishes come from trauma etc but what trauma can cause you to openly search for ex convicts/reverts?

reer

VIP
What can explain that sort of fetish that and ex convicts? There is a theory fetishes come from trauma etc but what trauma can cause you to openly search for ex convicts/reverts?
the ex convicts is a meme. there were plenty of cadaans.

Trending

Latest posts