Why do Somali men fetish Arab women so much?

They are beautiful, modest & can teach my kids her native Arabic language. Arab women are just so pretty 🤩 inshallah I find my queen.

You get lighter skin complexion (white) without the negative stigma of being promiscuous. What more can I ask for?
are you serious
IMG_0612.jpeg

So why call it proto Nilotic why not proton Cushitic? Stop with these lies plz.
It uses all East African groups without a large ‘west Eurasian’, no one knows the natufian their gonna see y’all with your afros and drapes and guess what… call you black don’t look much different from the interior folks.

I’d never marry and Arab.
I also don’t want my kids turning out like those Omani somali niggas.
But a Reer xamar “Chef’s Kiss”
They’re Somali Culturally & they cook the best in Somalia. I’m a foodie

They got my heart fr S/o My high school Sweetheart
i like what i like love and hip hop GIF by VH1

NidarNidar

Punisher
We are not mixed caadi iska dhig if we are mixed so is every ethnicity on this Earth (which they are but you won't see them obsessing over irrelevant extinct groups)
We haven't changed much for the passed couple thousand years, I would not have my kids inheriting the hooked nose, my brother already has it but it has a low affinity in my family.

Adeer we do share dna with africans. And geography and culture. Theres also Muslim africans. Cmon
True ayeeyo, thus the qualification of 'very little'. It becomes more evident when one visits their respective homes, say Ghanaian vs Masri or Yemeni or Maghrebi. even when I visit my Habasha friends' homes, it is nothing like a Sudanese home, even if Habashas are next door. and culturally close.

The majority of men don't subscribe to this, but for the minority who do, it's essentially the other side of the strong hatred against darker skin that is sadly all to common in Somalis. They subconsciously consider lighter skin superior and darker skin inferior, and these men even see marrying Arabs as a method to "lighten" their children, which is troubling for a whole lot of reasons. Western beauty ideals have influenced the Somali beauty standard, to the point where some would nowadays call notable figures like Iman and Fatima Said "Dhuxul" for not lightening their skin to a ghostly pale.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Idk where ur from lol in tdot every Arab girl fucks a somali when they wanna try bbc for the first time. They don't dive straight into babatunde like white girls they test the waters with us first.

Trending