Why do Somali men fetish Arab women so much?

I personally am attracted to MENA women. I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I find their features and culture attractive.

That being said that's a personal preference. And from my experience many Somali men don't share this.

Second of all I've noticed many Arab women also are attracted to Somali men. So it isn't a one sided thing. Many Arab women would love to marry a Somali man and are attracted to our features and character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back to the earlier discussion of being 'close' to one culture or not.

Here's an example from another part of the world-Greece

European 19th century figures were some of the biggest hoteps ever they distorted Greek history and made it out to be 'Western' when really the Greeks were a Mediterranean civilization and had little to do with Germanic peoples and then they went further by saying everything that isn't similar to Western Europe is 'because of the Ottomans' lol

This stuff is all about narratives - it isn't really the objective science people say it is and pretty much most of the assumptions you take as fact aren't.

They are beautiful, modest & can teach my kids her native Arabic language. Arab women are just so pretty 🤩 inshallah I find my queen.

You get lighter skin complexion (white) without the negative stigma of being promiscuous. What more can I ask for?

bohom

Here to chill
Arab women are just so pretty 🤩 inshallah I find my queen.

You get lighter skin complexion (white) without the negative stigma of being promiscuous. What more can I ask for?
Canadian Lol GIF

Thank you walaal these people trying to claim Dinka and deny our natufian dna.
Do release Proto Nilotic is just genetic term for nor th East Africans they don’t have any samples for anything pre-cushitic or afroasiatic they use mota hunter gatherers and ari cultivator? The natufian is probably something ibéromaursian related from 11kys

I don’t hate them lmao my closest friend growing up was arab I hate the injustices they commit. My issue is mainly with gulf arabs either way.. Look at how the gulf abandoned Palestinians now imagine how they treat Africans in their countries
The gulf ones and Jordanians are the ones that did the otttoman revolt sure but Syria and Iraq were against and even accepting Armenians at the same time with the turmoil under the Colonization agreement

There is Arabs in the Somalia pretty much everywhere and Somalis don’t intermarry with them . They usually marry in within themselves or barawa tribes

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Do release Proto Nilotic is just genetic term for nor th East Africans they don’t have any samples for anything pre-cushitic or afroasiatic they use mota hunter gatherers and ari cultivator? The natufian is probably something ibéromaursian related from 11kys
So why call it proto Nilotic why not proton Cushitic? Stop with these lies plz.