Why do Somali men fetish Arab women so much?

@Laiis why not just chill and not care about any group of people.

Maybe this is wrong but it seems like your hatred for them is a big part of why you left the deen.

The deen doesn't belong to Arabs though it isn't a tribal thing. You really going to prefer chilling in Jahannam because you don't like some Muslims?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

Maybe this is wrong but it seems like your hatred for them is a big part of why you left the deen.

The deen doesn't belong to Arabs though it isn't a tribal thing. You really going to prefer chilling in Jahannam because you don't like some Muslims?
She’s agnostic I believe

Also it seems you hated Arabs so much you left the deen for them. If you hate them and they're your opps you really going to damn yourself eternally out of nacayb?
I don’t hate them lmao my closest friend growing up was arab I hate the injustices they commit. My issue is mainly with gulf arabs either way.. Look at how the gulf abandoned Palestinians now imagine how they treat Africans in their countries

I don’t hate them lmao my closest friend growing up was arab I hate the injustices they commit. My issue is mainly with gulf arabs either way.. Look at how the gulf abandoned Palestinians now imagine how they treat Africans in their countries

That's what I mean I hate that shit too but that doesn't have anything to do with the deen.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I personally am attracted to MENA women. I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I find their features and culture attractive.

That being said that's a personal preference. And from my experience many Somali men don't share this.

Second of all I've noticed many Arab women also are attracted to Somali men. So it isn't a one sided thing. Many Arab women would love to marry a Somali man and are attracted to our features and character.

Latest posts