Why do Somali men fetish Arab women so much?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
That's very very rare for somalis to have it might simply due to mixing with minorities. The average is 40-45, keep in mind natufians had sub saharan ancestry
100% Somalis are the ones who do the ancient tests not the mixed ones however on the topic of Natufians having sub Saharan ancestry pretty sure it’s Omotic we are related to Welyata people pretty closely as well

He said it was his second option you wack job. What? You mad that he doesn't go shopping in the jungles of West Africa for bush meat?
Season 2 Lol GIF by Dear White People Netflix

100% Somalis are the ones who do the ancient tests not the mixed ones however on the topic of Natufians having sub Saharan ancestry pretty sure it’s Omotic we are related to Welyata people pretty closely as well
I did not understand exactly the genes. Aren’t we men, from a paternal perspective, related to the Natufians, and we mixed with the East African Dinka women, and as we mixed a lot with them, our percentage increased to 60%? Or did we mix with them, but this percentage increased because the Natufians have some sub-Saharan origins?

I did not understand exactly the genes. Aren’t we men, from a paternal perspective, related to the Natufians, and we mixed with the East African Dinka women, and as we mixed a lot with them, our percentage rose to 60%? Or we mixed with them, but this percentage increased because the Naturais have some sub-Saharan origins
Natifian is the Y dna. The ratio is hard to explain though.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I did not understand exactly the genes. Aren’t we men, from a paternal perspective, related to the Natufians, and we mixed with the East African Dinka women, and as we mixed a lot with them, our percentage rose to 60%? Or we mixed with them, but this percentage increased because the Naturais have some sub-Saharan origins
They weren’t Dinka.They were pretty much Porto Nilotic however I saw someone on here say that our Eurasian ancestry is also maternal.One could say from a paternal perspective you are Natufian :hillarybiz:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Yeah it was from here

Apparently through maternal line as their traders landed in East Africa quite early

The way I hardly understood it but that was pretty fascinating

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
how’d you gather that ? I just find it cringe how they stay throwing jabs at mathows all while fuutolicking others. They need to stay consistent
You just give me shewter vibes that’s all.

Nobody here engages in fuutolicking 🙏🏽🙏🏽

how’d you gather that ? I just find it cringe how they stay throwing jabs at mathows all while fuutolicking others. They need to stay consistent
You have a double standard here. You listen when people attack and insult Arabs, but when the topic is about blacks, you defend them as if they were your own people. I do not know whether you are a Muslim or not because I saw a previous topic in which you said that you left it

You have a double standard here. You listen when people attack and insult Arabs, but when the topic is about blacks, you defend them as if they were your own people. I do not know whether you are a Muslim or not because I saw a previous topic in which you said that you left it
Yea im ex Muslim & you’re lying there’s not a single thread here bashing Arabs