Why do Somali men fetish Arab women so much?

Both sides fetishize light skin ajnabis, let’s call a spade a spade.

We are taught at a young age, lighter is more beautiful. I’m more attracted to Arab/Mediterranean men than any other group.

Does that mean I’ll marry them? No. Because marriage solely based attraction/lust without similar culture don’t end well! The grass is almost never greener on the other side and the kids usually end up confused, self hating and messed up.
Ummm definitely not both sides I don’t find lighter skin attractive. Ethnic men worship lighter skinned women don’t pin their cuqdaad on us pls

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This is not true. I can't find it right now, but I saved some G25 coordinates, and Somalis cluster closer to Middle Easterns than Dinkas/South Sudanese. Modern Dinkas have some West African admixture, which makes them further away from us
Thank you walaal these people trying to claim Dinka and deny our natufian dna.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Nobody is denying our Natufian/Levantine dna 😭😭 we are around 50/50 give or take however Proto-Nilotic/Ancestral East African is always higher.You shouldn’t call our ancestors stupid 😭😭💀💀

I’ve noticed extremely religious Somali men are rarely proud of their heritage the coon chip gets activated for sure.. you don’t see this with Eritreans

Nobody is denying our Natufian/Levantine dna 😭😭 we are around 50/50 give or take however Proto-Nilotic/Ancestral East African is always higher.You shouldn’t call our ancestors stupid 😭😭💀💀
60% 40. A 50% - 50% split is habesha. We are the most African shifted Horners why are we ashamed?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I’ve noticed extremely religious Somali men are rarely proud of their heritage the coon chip gets activated for sure.. you don’t see this with Eritreans
He’s upset that we have indigenous East African dna how tf do you get mad about that :draketf:.Freaks on TikTok keep on calling us invaders despite the fact that we are more indigenous than them 😭😭😭

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Am not extremely religious man but moderate. I don’t internet police people or pretend to be shiekh at all. Plus I only acknowledge the natufian side.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
60% 40. A 50% - 50% split is habesha. We are the most African shifted Horners why are we ashamed?
I said give or take some times is 30 sometimes it reaches the higher 40s I haven’t seen much Somalis ancient dna test results.I’ve also seen Anatolian HG and Caucasian HG as well

It depends on what you mean by "closer", ethiopians like the habesha speak a semetic language and have significant amounts of arabian. The religion and the nomad culture is what brings us closer
I'm talking about geography and cultural exchange over millennia not whether the language is considered semitic or genetic impacts. Hell I'd even add certain other Indian Ocean peoples to this list relative to far away cultures in the interior of Africa.

Professor Ehret calls it 'cultural convergence'

Trending