Why do Somali men fetish Arab women so much?

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Somalis are 55-60 east african genetically, you're more related to dinkas than the average arab. Somalis are somalis leave it as that
No am not related to Dinka at all. Don’t care about and I will not claim it. The Eurasian side is the better race and it made us smarter.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I'm half arab mate, i look like the average sharwama muncher it's clearly you that are self hating. you made multiple threads about ajnabi women and call them the prettiest i have more somali pride than you
How is it self hating loving other women? Don’t police me on my preferences. I find ajnabi girls on average more attractive than Xalimo. And aren’t you man so why care and be bothered by my preferences?

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
What? Somalis are somalis we are our own people that is distinct. this whole eurasian stuff is like ten thousand years old.
To me Somalis are mixed race came from two different cultures and races. The Arab or natufian and some native East Africans.

To me Somalis are mixed race came from two different cultures and races. The Arab or natufian and some native East Africans.
We are not mixed caadi iska dhig if we are mixed so is every ethnicity on this Earth (which they are but you won't see them obsessing over irrelevant extinct groups)

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
What? So are europeans then they have west asian ancestry. Everyone is mixed if you go far back hell as a part maghrebi i have a bit of west african ancestry. Maybe some european as well bruh
So you are half North African and Somali? I thought North African prefer not to be called Arabs but only as Berber.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
We are not mixed caadi iska dhig if we are mixed so is every ethnicity on this Earth (which they are but you won't see them obsessing over irrelevant extinct groups)
Other people are usually mixed with the same race but different cultures. But Somali are half Madow and half Arab white. So this make us mixed race people.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Eh depends. Some speak actual berber languages while other speak darija. My maghrebi side has been darija speaking for generations and have a bit of arabian admixture like most arab maghrebis do
What North African country you mixed with Morocco? It’s the most common one I see with Somalis.

We're not mixed race, you dont count ancient admixture, otherwise almost everyone in the world is mixed race. Would you call indians mixed race?

Other people are usually mixed with the same race but different cultures. But Somali are half Madow and half Arab white. So this make us mixed race people.
'White' are at least five different races mixed together not counting for more recent ethnicities. Africa is the most diverse continent on Earth.

Arabs aren't 'white' they actually used to look like we do!