Why do Somali guys have such poor muscle development?

attash

Amaan Duule
Genetics. Somalis have the weakest muscle genetics in the world. Also somalis have the most smallest body frames in the world. Even south asians are more bigger framed and muscular than somalis. The reason for this inferior genetics is unknown.
If we’re so weak then how did we enslave your ancestors? :ayaanswag:

NidarNidar

Punisher
I have a pretty big frame and develop muscle easily also gained weight as easily, not everyone fits into the stereotype, I played rugby and football growing up, and wasn't the fastest but usually the strongest in my age group, even the leaner guys I know tend to be quite strong.

Somalis have less muscle than even East Asian and cadaans...why?? Why do we have such bad muscles development? Even our Nilotic cousins have good muscle tone...look at the massaii, the tutsis....they have better muscle tone than somalis. What the hell happened to us??
endurance for days though, and allot of those guys abuse roids.

Asians and cadaans are heavily represented at the gym and generally have better diets.
Cushites are generally one of the weakest races physically but that doesn't matter at the end of the day.J*reer Niger-Congo folks are strong yet the lowest in economic development on the planet.

Horners generally only have 3 types of physiques:

1.Skinny and can't gain weight no matter what they eat
2.Skinny Fat, gains moderate fat only on the hips,lower back,belly & buttocks.
3.Obese Niggas

All of this can be overcome with proper/tailored diet and workout plan.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Niggas in here are calling us weak bruh I'm disgusted. Bro most of our ancestors were nomadic and weren't heavy lifting that much.

In fact we literally don't know how athletic somalis can truly be since we've never really invested into fitness.

Niggas in here are calling us weak bruh I'm disgusted. Bro most of our ancestors were nomadic and weren't heavy lifting that much.

In fact we literally don't know how athletic somalis can truly be since we've never really invested into fitness.
i did crossfit for 2 years, my recovery window between sets was far less, than my white and asian counterparts, but they could lift heavier.

That’s not true. Just say you can’t grow muscles and go. Alhamduillah my family doesn’t have any issues growing muscles. My dad is 6’4 and bulky and looks like a bear, it’s due to his diet as well, compare him to my brother who is skinny af because he never eats. Y’all out here complaining about bad genetics yet you’re having carb infested baasto and baaris with huge portions for lunch.

im growing fine but i do think we start off with less muscle. if ur not growing ur diet is shit. triple ur hilib and cut ur baasto in half. somali food is pure filth

Somalis have less muscle than even East Asian and cadaans...why?? Why do we have such bad muscles development? Even our Nilotic cousins have good muscle tone...look at the massaii, the tutsis....they have better muscle tone than somalis. What the hell happened to us??
The issue is not why we lack muscle growth but when we should be developing muscle. We Somalis don't do that much physical activity at a young age. For instance, we don't do push or any weight lifting before the age of 19. I started lifting weights at 14, and I'm pretty muscular, but then I was viewed as a weirdo in the community😂. Once again, we don't lack the genes, but it is when we apply the effort in developing them. Just like compound interest in wealth, your Muscle growth comes from you until you stop working out.

Trending