Why do Somali guys have such poor muscle development?

Somalis have less muscle than even East Asian and cadaans...why?? Why do we have such bad muscles development? Even our Nilotic cousins have good muscle tone...look at the massaii, the tutsis....they have better muscle tone than somalis. What the hell happened to us??

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Not Somali thing.

Our vitality stems from our diet and nomadic way of life. Endurance and height are our priorities. None of the men in my family are slender; two of my brothers are personal fitness trainers. We focus on achieving a lean, muscular physique, which we believe is healthier and more appealing in the long run, unlike the bodybuilder look

Somalis have less muscle than even East Asian and cadaans...why?? Why do we have such bad muscles development? Even our Nilotic cousins have good muscle tone...look at the massaii, the tutsis....they have better muscle tone than somalis. What the hell happened to us??
Idk what you're talking about, I don't even work out like that and I have a decent amount of muscle

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
I noticed that I hardly see masculine somali men out there some even have this feminine energy that I can't quite put my ring around it, I wish more somali males hit the gym

World

VIP
How about you hit the gym and stop making generalisations based off yourself?

Just because youโ€™re skinny fat doesnโ€™t mean every somalis is lol

World

VIP
more somali boys need to hit the gym I have seen a few which is a good sign but not enough
But i donโ€™t understand why you care about other somali men and what they do? Just live your life instead of caring about the gym routine of some random stranger just because they share an ethnicity with you.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Negro I started working out properly now for like 2-3 months and have been developing well. It's all down to diet. Milk and meat is my best friend.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I noticed that I hardly see masculine somali men out there some even have this feminine energy that I can't quite put my ring around it, I wish more somali males hit the gym
There are many somali men in both gyms I've been to over the past couple months. Even this massive 6'7 overweight farax that's been working out all the time. Everyday in there he's in and we greet each other with a Salam. Saw another younger farax who camee gym with his two wives I assume. One somali girl and one Arab, both had hijab and those things modest gym girls wear to cover their arms and shit under the T shirt.

Genetics. Somalis have the weakest muscle genetics in the world. Also somalis have the most smallest body frames in the world. Even south asians are more bigger framed and muscular than somalis. The reason for this inferior genetics is unknown.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Genetics. Somalis have the weakest muscle genetics in the world. Also somalis have the most smallest body frames in the world. Even south asians are more bigger framed and muscular than somalis. The reason for this inferior genetics is unknown.
This again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Somalis are among the tallest. And muscles are an addition however those that live off the western carb heavy diet don't reach their potential. Why are Bantustan obsessed with muscle genetics. Is that all you can talk about?

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
But i donโ€™t understand why you care about other somali men and what they do? Just live your life instead of caring about the gym routine of some random stranger just because they share an ethnicity with you.
But why shouldn't I care? they still my people and care the welfare for them is natural for somalis to feel that way for other Somalis.

because unlike the sharing of opinions, building muscles needs hard work, sacrifice, suffering and patience.

You need to get passed the calaal and the excuses, reach down locate your balls and get busy for the next 6 months.

Walal I hope everyone falls in love with their natural features because your carrying the looks of your previous ancestors you should be proud.

Trending

Latest posts