Why do Somali guys always bite the bait ?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Was aimlessly scrolling twitter when I read the below tweet. I laughed and kept it moving. If you read the comments / quote tweets you’ll see a bunch of men PROVING they are unfazed by the comments of a female (Zoom4li) , or , begging for her to change her mind.

Lads, the more you react to these disorderly apes, the more satisfaction they get. Also, it makes Somali men seem mad emotional .

tbt.gif

Fat xalimo with biscuits and barrell full of sugary tea with milk.. Logs on twitter, writes shit she pulled out of her fat madow futo.. All the insecure inc3l faraxs go into her comment section and end up proving her correct.
The embarrassment :mjkkk::snoop::trash:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis don’t know the difference between trolling and being serious. I’ve trolled too many times on twitter and got some crazy reactions till my twitter was suspended.
I almost got suspended and was reported bare. They accused me of being a troll and catfishing by using another somali boy's picture as my pfp.

Worst part was I really wasn't a catfish troll, I'm genuinely racist, homophobic, and misogynistic on my main :mjcry:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Use a burner for that shit
I didn't feel like using a burner because those were my genuine thoughts, I thought twitter was an outlet for that kinda stuff bro.

I didn't wanna troll I was dead serious when I said it wasn't 6 million and I got into a twitter beef with this madow shordy and after I started pulling out facts about how madow girls are the least wanted these somali tings put me on blast calling me a troll and that I'm using another man's pic.

They even went as far as calling me a femceI trying to ruin somali men's reputation while also projecting lmfao.

I didn't feel like using a burner because those were my genuine thoughts, I thought twitter was an outlet for that kinda stuff bro.

I didn't wanna troll I was dead serious when I said it wasn't 6 million and I got into a twitter beef with this madow shordy and after I started pulling out facts about how madow girls are the least wanted these somali tings put me on blast calling me a troll and that I'm using another man's pic.

They even went as far as calling me a femceI trying to ruin somali men's reputation while also projecting lmfao.
You can get canceled and your life ruined stay safe :damedamn:

Trending