Why do Somali guys always bite the bait ?

Mozart

You need people like me
Was aimlessly scrolling twitter when I read the below tweet. I laughed and kept it moving. If you read the comments / quote tweets you’ll see a bunch of men PROVING they are unfazed by the comments of a female (Zoom4li) , or , begging for her to change her mind.

Lads, the more you react to these disorderly apes, the more satisfaction they get. Also, it makes Somali men seem mad emotional .

Somalis don’t know the difference between trolling and being serious. I’ve trolled too many times on twitter and got some crazy reactions till my twitter was suspended.

This is what happens when you give vagina too much value :damedamn:

No disrespect but Somali females aren't made of gold nor do their coochies taste like honey. Peep game youngblood.

You tried it yareey :camby:
Plus their tiny asf but got huge balloons and phatass

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
u shouldn’t even follow these weirdos plus she’s fat so y would u want her to pop up on ur feed?

Somalis don’t know the difference between trolling and being serious. I’ve trolled too many times on twitter and got some crazy reactions till my twitter was suspended.
She is trolling if she wants a baby in the west or for real in the east

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
When im telling you that some Somalis on tweet are among the most adventurous people i have ever seen cant make it up and i can to 100% understand why some people even me are aroused by aggression with her tweet. Some somali describes their hatred for themself in a way that strikes me differently and I have never seen a caadan write anything like it. Their behavior and hatred must get conservatives dont know how but they individuals need to apply
Psychiatry. I'm serious
And no I can not fking close my eyes to Somali who hates himself it is the first sign of identity crisis. Their hatred has no basis but pure anger and emotions this affects us as a (some) people can use it against us. May God make their lives easier

Trending