Why do so many Somalis hate Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s keep it in English so that others can understand.

I literally have family living in that city, myself and all the people i know just know about somalis that claim Christianity for asylum.The story you are painting is false. Cursing at me will not change that.

ps, I don’t communicate with low level ducht speakers since I don’t live on the streets.
The dude probably isnt a somali sxb!

Your misinformed sxb willingly or unwillingly. But we arent the ones that receive money from the gulf countries its the arabs and pakis we have our own locals we turn into mosques.Somalia sold slaves so Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria and whole of west africa. It wasnt uncommon back then. Why are you this obssesed with arabs, were not their kids nor are we related to them or inferior to them in any way🤔 the law says 18 back home, if he did he should be arrested, but i have seen a few were the girl was older and were they lied about her age.

Whats your clan sxb?
Your misinformed sxb willingly or unwillingly. But we arent the ones that receive money from the gulf countries its the arabs and pakis we have our own locals we turn into mosques.Somalia sold slaves so Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria and whole of west africa. It wasnt uncommon back then. Why are you this obssesed with arabs, were not their kids nor are we related to them or inferior to them in any way🤔 the law says 18 back home, if he did he should be arrested, but i have seen a few were the girl was older and were they lied about her age.

Whats your clan sxb?
My problem with arabs and extreme conservative muslim does not help us in anyway. Makes us worse people and slower progress in somali communitys.

Hate is a strong word, we just aren't interested in a religion that is not our own, is it so hard to understand? We live our lives according to the will of Allah swt and we are blessed in that we do not feel lost in this big world because Allah guides us. If you want to be one of them then join them, stop playing devil's advocate on a majority Muslim and atheist site.

Keo

VIP
How can Christians be prosecuted in Somalia if there aren't any? I don't know where you got that information from but it's not true at all.

For centuries, our enemy has been a cross-wearing orthodox Christian Xabasha thirsting after our land.

It will take a very long time to erase that image especially since they are still holding on to Somali lands (Haud and Reserved Area aka Soomaali Galbeed).

For centuries, our enemy has been a cross-wearing orthodox Christian Xabasha thirsting after our land.

It will take a very long time to erase that image especially since they are still holding on to Somali lands (Haud and Reserved Area aka Soomaali Galbeed).
Dont forget their portoguese brethren, the russians and Cubans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending